The End of The Play

After a moment, Lily and Ethan continue to do what they could as Reed walks back out on stage as Tessa and Georgie run backstage. Tessa is taking a nervous breath." He actually likes me." Tessa says as Georgie just rolls her eyes.

"Just get out there." Georgie says shoving Tessa gently as Tessa chuckles and nods heading out.

"Am I too late to try on the slipper?" Tessa asks simply and Lily and Ethan just give a sigh of relief as they leave the stage.

"Tessa, you're Cinderella?" Reed asks in disbelief Tessa gulps and nods Georgie giving her a thumbs up from behind the scenes

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you who I really was. I never thought that a prince like you could ever love a girl like me." Tessa says slowly u Reed just nods

"Not as sorry as I am to have caused you any pain. My adviser, Frederico, spoke not the truth of my Impending nuptials. Freddy totally lied about me getting married to Harper." Reed explains as Tessa nods simply still glancing at Georgie every so often still nervous about all this

"I heard, sound travels quite well in this kingdom." Tessa says, glancing slightly at the crowd.

"Please, try on the glass slipper." Reed says before noticing it was smashed on the ground "You know what, I don't need a shoe to tell me what I really feel. In my heart you're the one." Reed says as the fairy godmother actress.

"Never fear your fairy godmother is here.Let the world see you as I do. Twirl" she said and Georgie was already ready to put out another fire, but sighs in relief when it actually works.

"Your fairy godmother does great work." Reed says as Tessa nods, not looking to the other actress, but to her friend. Georgie was her very own fairy godmother.

"She really does." Tessa says smiling.

........

After the show everything was in a rush and people were surrounding Tessa and Reed. Georgie just smiles happily as Gino nudges her. "That definitely didn't go as planned, but we did it." Gino told Georgie who nodded in agreement.

"This Vacation has been crazy, but now that it's done I can't believe it's already over. Listen I'll be right back, I need to talk to Tessa before she leaves." Georgie says as Gino nods. "Meet me at the smoothie stand in half an hour." Georgie says pushing through the crowd grabbing Tessa leather sweater and cap.

"That was incredible.!" Georgie calls out as soon as she got close causing Tessa to smile and lean on the motorcycle "I'm so proud of you." Georgie says as Tessa smiles

"Georgie, I don't know how to thank you. You helped me so much and I just can't believe you helped me. Thank you and your pups so much it has been a pleasure working with you." Tessa says as Georgie

You don't have to thank me. You helped me too we're even, and make sure to keep connected. My friends and I want to keep up and hear about how everything is going once in a while. Also I" hought you might need this" Georgie says with a smile as Tessa nods.

"You're the best. What would I do without you?" Tessa asks before hugging Georgie. "Thank you for helping me achieving happily ever after. Now go and achieve yours. I'll call you when I can." Tessa says with a smile as Georgie nods

"Hey G," Reed calls out as Georgie turns around to look at Reed. "Thank you and your friends for everything. I think it would have gone worse than it did." Reed says as Georgie smiles and rolls her eyes at her other friend

"You owe us big time, and take care of Tess, Reed if you don't me and Nova will seek you out and hurt you." Georgie says deathly seriously as she starts walking off. "Anyways I'll see you guys around. Who knows, maybe our paths will cross again." Georgie says as Tessa nods.

"Thanks again G." Tessa says to her friend who walks away, and Tessa sighs starting to drive away she knew she probably lost her repair shop, but she gained more than she'd ever imagined.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Reed asks her Tessa just smiles.

"Everywhere."

.......

"Whoa Nova" Georgie says dropping off her horse when she got to the smoothie stand where Gino was waiting. "Sorry I'm late I had to make Divine an offer." Georgie says as Gino nods.

"I understand, I'm just glad this week is over. Though I will miss your company my lady." Gino says as Georgie rolls her eyes they then fall into an awkward silence.

"I will too. Um Gino...." Georgie started before pausing trying not to stutter for once not knowing exactly what to say. "Um, well after this week, I realized just how great a team we made . Um... and I really like you." Georgie says as Gino looks at her in shock not expecting Georgie to admit that.

"I really like you too, I have since highschool, but I was scared you were out of my league and your parents treated me like a peasant. " Gino says as Georgie rolls her eyes.

"I've had them for a while too, but my parents kept getting in the way, but they aren't going to anymore. " Georgie says as Gino smiles before both of their horses whinnies impatiently.

"Just kiss already! " both horses whinnies before shoving both of them at each other and causing them to laugh patting their horses head.
You two are crazy." Georgie says fondgikly as Gino chuckles at his horse who was still nudging him persistently.

"May I kiss you my lady?" Gino questions nervously as Georgie just nods, and they kiss for a moment while Nova got in between them causing both to laugh again.

"Okay now we only have one problem." Georgie says as Gino looks at her in confusion.

"And what is that my lady? " Gino asks as Georgie looks at him playfully as the horses whinnies, and they mount them to meet up with Lily and Ethan

"Who's telling Lily and Ethan we're together?"