Freedom and Convincing

Georgie  quickly followed  her mother, afraid of what may happen if she  didn't  last time her mother had taken Brook away, and she couldn't  let that happen again. "Every time I  finally think you got over your horse phase you prove me wrong. When will you learn that dogs and horses aren't  everything?" Georgie's mother  asks. Georgie  sighs it wasn't  about  the horses and the dogs.

"It's  not about the horses and the dogs. Its grandfather's legacy. It's about  the stables  that he left me. I want to work there mom. I don't  want to be part of your legacy, I want to be part of this.This is not some phase mother. I'm  eighteen  shouldn't  I  be  able to choose what I  want to do." Georgie  asks calmly. 

"I've  told you before  Georgia that stable will never get  you anywhere in your life. It is not a good investment  for  you. You will be better off if you work for us.  You will never have to worry about  money. Not giving it away to some mangy animals that won't  give you anything  in return." Georgie  mother says as Georgie  groans she didn't  care about how much money she made.

"You don't  know me at all. Mother, I don't  care how much money it makes, I just want to run the stables. I'm  not like you at all. I don't  like the press. I don't  like dresses, and I don't  like bossing  people  around  and acting  as if they're lower than us. They aren't mother they truly  aren't.  I'm  tired of living  my life in your perfect  design. I'm  tired of being  told ladies are meant to be and not heard, that we have to dress to impress, that we have to be sweet. I'm not that mother. I never will be. Now give me back Pumpkin  NOW." Georgie  says grabbing  her white puppy.

"Georgia you are out of control. I thought you would  make us proud. I guess not. You can do whatever  you want but when it gets rough. Don't  come running  back to me because you're fired from our business forever. I hope you're happy, Georgia." Her mother says as Georgie  tries to act  upset about  it although  she was thrilled to be able to do what she wanted. She had to tell  Lily and Ethan! 

Georgie  knew owning stables would be hard. Especially  since the popularity  was dying a bit, but she was finally given some freedom.  That's  when her empath  feeling  came back and pulled her to her makeup trailer   Pumpkin following  behind when she got in she saw Tessa  and sighs.

"Tessa what's  going on? " Georgie  asks quietly, sitting on the couch beside her friend. Tessa just sighs and Georgie  could feel the sadness radiating off of her. "Tessa, I'm  an empath. I can literally feel what you're feeling. What is going  on?" Georgie  asks softly.

"How could I have been so stupid? I'm done, done with the show. I'm done with Reed, and definitely done with Bella Snow." Tessa says and Georgie  just added the pieces together. Freddy probably  said something  he shouldn't  had. 

"The show can't go on without Bella." Georgie  says quietly  as it was true it was too late to find another Cinderella  at this point. It was too late in production.

"He's resourceful, he'll figure something out.If not you can this was such a bad idea,
Speaking of." Tessa says picking  up revealing Reeds phone number as Georgie  sighs

"Look, this is about you, did you become Bella Snow to win a boy?" Georgie  asks quietly getting  up to pour some tea into cups handing  one to Tessa before sitting  back down 

"No. No, I became Bella Snow because I was…" Tessa started thinking  about the fact Georgie  helped her to achieve her dreams of performing.  Georgie  just  interrupted  her  thoughts 

"You were following your dream. Like I'm following  mine." Georgie  says as Tessa nods but sighs

"Freddy was a real wakeup call, Georgie. I'm anobody with just enough talent to delude myself." Tessa says as Georgie  thinks desperately  to help  persuade the girl that tomorrow  would be better. She then remembers the gift she got Tessa and goes to grab it.

"I was gonna give toy this tomorrow  after the performance,  but here" Georgie says heading  back to the couch Pumpkin  watching  with all her attention  

"Georgie  you didn't  have to…" Tessa  says words falling short when Georgie  interrupts  handing her the box excitedly. 

"Just open it! " Georgie  says as Iris wags her tail  happily knowing  what Georgie had gotten Tessa. Tessa opens it revealing  a bluish black bracelet. Tessa just smiles.

"Georgie, this is so awesome. Thank you for everything. " Tessa says and both girls hug before  Georgie  looked at her and shakes her head.

"No thank you Tessa. " If Tessa hadn't  reminded her what was important  and that she could  stand up for herself  then she would be free to own her stable.

"Why I have only been trouble  for you?" Tessa says as Georgie  shook her head in disagreement  before  whistling  for her horse. "Come on, I have something  to tell you, but I  also want my friends  to hear it." Georgie says before  hearing her horse trample up two others behind  it. Georgie  than helps Tessa on her horse looking at her friend.

"Georgie  you're an hour and a half late to meet up. What took you so long?"Lily asks as Georgie  smiles at her worried friends, and starts to make Nova gallop. Causing  her two friends  to scramble to catch up.

So what happened?" Ethan asks as Georgie brightens  again. Well it's  a long story but the bottom line is I'm  free. My mother basically  disowned  me after our most recent fight saying  I'd regret it. The stables  are ours officially, and I already  signed us up for that competition  next month." Georgie  told her friends  who stopped in shock. 

"What slow down you actually got out of working  for your parents  seriously G that's  amazing  this has been our dream since we were nine!" Lily says excitedly  as Caramel prworkedances around  showing  her joy.

"Yeah I couldn't  have done it without Tessa  though if I  didn't have to do all that I've had to to help her, and reminding me what I was doing  this for than I definitely  wouldn't  have had the nerve to speak to her the way I did. Tessa without  you our dream wouldn't have   come true. You inspired me. Thank you." Georgie  says looking  at Tessa nods

Its really  nothing, but I still can't  do it." Tessa says as Lily looks at Tessa and Georgie.

"Wait, you're thinking  of quitting, why?" Lily asks in confusion  as she was somewhat an actress  and couldn't  understand  why Tessa would work so hard just to quit a day before. 

"Because  Reed is dating  Harper, and Tessa has a crush  on him. Freddue is trying  to break them up." Georgie  says simply  slowing  her horse to a canter. 

"You shouldn't  quit because  of  that you  so hard and take it from me I was learning  how to be an actress. You have some raw talent  that should be put to use." Lily says as Georgie  nods.

"She's right Tessa it's your decision, but If you give up now, you'll always wonder to your dying day, what if?" Georgie  says letting the horse ride to the stables Georgie  had a long day tomorrow 

"Fine I'll think about  it." Tessa says as Georgie  nods. Dismounting  her brown horse who whinnies happily. As Tessa heads up to her room. And Georgie  continued to talk with her friends  hoping  to have another crazy day of helping  Tessa tomorrow .