04• First Day

Enthusiasm: / en -thu-si-asm/
Intense and eager enjoyment or interest..

Song: Take my breath  - the weekend

Kendall POV

I was so excited to be in college and I was determined to make my parents proud . Before living the house they have both sat us down to discuss and advice us to be good girls .

We walked into school and we both went straight to where rooms were being shared. I never knew Stanford was this big .

''OmG this school is so big '' Kaylee said observing everywhere

So many students where there gathered and waiting to be paired . I silently prayed to be paired with my sister.

'''Kendall and Kaylee Bree room 247 Grace hall'' the lady pairing us said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear .

I was happy it's just my sister and I .

''Hey girls'' I heard a girl voice at our back slightly tapping my shoulder. You don't touch people like that . I looked up glaring at her giving her this 'what do you want look'.

With the look on my face she shifted back a little.

''I'm so sorry if I freaked you out I'm sorry'' she started begging. I stood there looking at her with no emotion on my face , whether I was angry or not she just wouldn't know.

''my name is Valerie Rose Night and we will be sharing the same room as from today '' she said smiling at us .

"I thought it was just my sister and I" I pondered aloud disappointed.

"Oops sorry we will be sharing same room if you don't mind" she replied apologetically.

"C'mon Kendall, it's fine Valerie.. Valerie right?," Kaylee interrupted and she nods in reply.

"I suppose you have settled in already?" I asked nicely.

"Yes I will lead the way" she offered cheerfully.

On a second thought, she seem like a pretty cool person.

She helped us with our bags leading us directly to our room . Aww she so nice i thought within me .

''This your beds '' she said dropping our bags on it . ''It's a twin bed just perfect for you cuties '' she smiled and I could just see through her eyes how genuine it was .

'' I'm so grateful for your help . We wouldn't have located this place so easily without your help'' Kaylee said .

'My name is Kaylee Hope Bree and this is my Twin sister '' she introduced smiling and looking at me signaling for me to introduce myself. Like I  know, girl chill I sighed

"And I am  Kendall Grace Bree" I introduced looking at her .

''You Both have nice names I must say and I'm glad to share this room with you ,"

''A Grace in a Grace hall what a coincidence'' she said laughing . I looked at Kaylee and she was laughing along side with her . I can tell that moment this Valerie has stolen her heart already.

I fought a little sting of jealousy that struck me as I tried getting busy with my box. Luck not being on my side, they continued to smile as they bonded.