43•The party.

~Life isn't perfect but your outfit can be~

Ravishing:/rav-ish- ing/
Extremely beautiful; entrancing.

Song: wow by Zara Larson.

~the day of the anniversary ~

K A Y L E E.

We were all dressed up and ready to go. I was excited and also nervous at the same time. I took one more look at myself in the mirror. Beautiful, that's how I looked. Valerie was able to do a little touch of makeup on our faces to complement these ravishing looks. And I'm loving every bit of it ! I can't wait to see the smile on his face when he sees me.

"How do I look ?" Kendall asks looking at herself in the mirror, her white dress looking so perfect on her. She really do look happy. Truthfully, everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone deserves to live a life they are excited about and no one is supposed to take that from you. No one.

"Beautiful. I mean you can see yourself. He's going to have his jaw drop on the floor when he sees you. He's literally gonna dieeee"

It's a safe exaggeration.

"You think ?" She asks unsure. She looks so innocent and in love. She's overflowing with joy and energy.

"Yeah " I assure her with a smile. "I mean look at you in this dress. So prettyyyy"

"Yeah I know right. The dress is so perfect ". She admired herself the more as she looked into the mirror. "And you look so beautiful in that dress by the way"

I know right.

"I wish we all wore the same color it would have been nice " Valerie says with a forced smile as she wrapped up her make up.

"How do I look ?"

"Like you gonna steal everyone's man" I answered smiling.

"C'mon it's not your party and not also ours " Kendall replies with a soft laugh making me to laugh also. "You look beautiful by the way "

I mean she's right. "But at the thought of it will be really nice "

"Yeah though, true " Kenny agrees.

Kendall's dress