16•Reunion.

Euphoria:/Eu-pho-ri-a/
A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

Song : photograph by Ed Sheeran

K E N D A L L.

We are already halfway into the ending of the session and halfway in to the holidays. Gosh I miss my parents. I have never been this far from them . My lovely brothers , David and Daniel I miss them a lot .

I miss chatting with my brothers , I miss playing with them , I miss those early morning breakfast with them . I miss seeing my parents kiss and show each other love in the house though I cringe at the sight of it.

I will miss Valerie because she lives in this state . I will miss Nathan even though he has been distant lately. He doesn't even give me the chance to explain myself.

That day when I got home Valerie told me Nathan called to check if I got home already. Suddenly he cared.

When he heard I wasn't at home yet he came back to look for me but couldn't find me . He got really worried and came back to check if I was back home already.

He came back and saw me coming in ."where did you go to ?" he asked like I was his daughter or something. I was still pissed at him and didn't want to answer.

I knew that if I had to pass I had to give him an answer. I told him Theo picked me up and we later decided to go this house. He didn't even wait a second for me to explain myself further. He went into is car and drove off .

Since that incident he hasn't been picking any of my calls . He randomly replied me yesterday saying Hi but there was no agitation to reply. I'm more angry now and not in the mood to talk him . We are definitely both crazy.

My friendship with Theo has really been nice and helpful. I'm not trying to make Nathan jealous of him because Theo can never be him . The euphoria I get when talking to Nathan can only be given by only him . Only him can make me feel a special way.
.
.
.
Later that day .....

K A Y L E E.

Exam has really being stressful, but above all I'm excited that it's coming to an end already. I can't wait to see my family.

I'm so surprised Kendall made a new friend. She has so much trust issues with people. I don't know what Theo said to make her soft for him . Hmmm must be nice though.

Lucas and I have really became so close . We are like besties but I certainly can't deny those tingles I feel when we hold hands or hug . I feel embarrassed. He takes me as a friend and stupid me is catching feelings.

Or does he feel the same way I feel and isn't saying anything about it . It's crazy if we both feel embarrassed cause we will never make our feelings known. I wish I know.

Kendall phone rang and I could see her smile at her phone before picking it . What's making her smile. She hasn't really been smiley around us like that , but it's Kendall she knows how to hide her pains . I will like to believe it's because of Dads health.

"Ciao fratello!" She smiled to her screen. It was a video call and i just knew it was our brother. She has this flare for language and loves Italian. And there is me the spoon. God am I not your daughter too?? I don't seem to have any talent whatsoever!
(Interpretation: Hello brother )

"Hi lovely . How are y'all doing " I heard him say from the other end . I just knew it was our eldest brother. He's the only one that calls us lovely. I love itttttttt.

"We are fine and we miss you " I interrupted before Kendall could answer. She clicks her tongue but I ignored her anyways.

We saw our mum show up smiling . "Whatt?!!" We both exclaimed. "OMG where are you ? Since mum can't leave Dad alone you're definitely home " I figured.