22• Confusion.

So earlier this week I checked my most impressive rank and I was #1 Asperger out of almost 1k books. I'm yet to check where I'm now though but whatever it is I'm still happy .

Discombobulated:/dis-com-bob-u-late/
Confused and disconcerted

Song: For you by Liam Payne

K E N D A L L .

I was really caught up with the whole surprise from Nathan . Where did he even see the money? I know they are rich but this rich ?

Why will he go this far for me ? We are not even official yet . One thing is that I don't want to carry a consciousness of debt . Growing up I was made to believe people don't give you things for free or out of good will .

There are exceptions tho but how often do we meet people like that? .

Is he naturally this caring or there is someone giving him all these advice. Val mentioned he had a therapist was this the therapist idea?

Why does this bothers me a lot

"Calm down Kenny , breathe in and out" I told myself.

I don't like the fact that I get clueless. I always want to be able to figure out everything.
Yeah I'm like that ..

We were on our way to school already we landed few minutes ago and if I'm being honest it was the best experience I have ever had .

Maybe you're just too hard on yourself something spoke to me . I couldn't fathom if it was my subconscious mind talking to me or a spirit.

I looked at Kaylee she was lost in her phone .
Probably talking to Lucas because I good see her lips form a thin line as she smiled . I smirked lover girl

I would be a clown if I think I'm not in the same shoes as she .

I just need a red lipstick and white powder
Boom !! New member in the circus..

I'm always too busy about how to have As , make my parents proud, protect my sister and push people away because they suck . That ain't even bad though..

I never knew I would yearn for something more . I never thought it would be this easy and fast all my hard girl in the mud .

I made up my mind I was going to have a conversation with Nathan. I'm just going to face whatever I'm scared of.

Ain't no weak bitch...
This nigga met his match

We got to our Hall and I brought all my bags out of the car .
"Oh well "
.

.
.
I opened the door and I almost jumped out of my skin .
"Jesus Christ!!"

"Why must you always do this like why ? What pleasure do you derive from scaring people " i playful kicked Valerie.

Kaylee had already ran back to the stairs . She's the worst!

"You have zero balls " Val said as she laughed at us . She's got nerves to even say a word..

"I mean technically " Kaylee responded as they hugged each other .

"Come here stubborn you " she gestured for me to join the hug .
"I miss this "

"I miss you my lovely twins " Val grip tightened.
What did this girl do at home ?

She must have started hitting the gym.