14• Untold pain.

Juggle :/jug-gle/
Cope with by adroitly balancing.

Song: I don't wonna live forever by Zayn

♠️♥️♠️♥️

V A L E R I E .

I feel so bad for Kendall and Kaylee. They have this perfect and loving family and now if anything tragic happens that might change.

Exam starts this week and that alone is another burden. We all have to make time to read . It's not easy for me to use reading to distract myself. It's not even my family but till I feel so concerned.

I'm so proud of how they are even able to juggle school work with all that is happening back home .

"Hey Kaylee " I said going to hug her .
"Hey babe" she said squeezing me to her chest .

"So how's your preparation going . Personally for me , I'm so exhausted I wish we never have to write exams" I said putting my palms on my face.

"So what do you do at the end of an academic section? Swear an oat that you understood all ?" She asked playfully.

We both laughed at her silly idea . I'm happy she's atleast making jokes and laughing.

After some minutes .

"Kaylee!! Alexis is here, let's go " I called out from the room . Kendall left earlier than usual she said she needed to put someone through some school work before exam .

What a sweet girl she is with all that's going on she still want to help someone .

K E N D A L L.

Theo has begged me for assistance in some subjects . I promised him I was going help him . I am a lady of my words so I have to help him as much as possible.

We have been reading together in the library. But today he invited me over to his house because the library will be crowded today .

Our first paper starts 10 am today so we still have time to cover up some areas .

We were using the library in his house . It's so big and filled with books. Judging from how big and classy their house is I'm sure his parents are rich . Why is everyone rich ??

"Hey you seem off I have been trying to figure it out but now it's clear to me that something is wrong. You can talk to me if you want . If you need anything you should tell me or am I stressing you " he said looking at me . He has this worried face and I know it genuine.

"Nothing much just family issues. I'm fine " I replied smiling. I didn't want anyone to see how stressed I am now . I have to be strong .

Mum called and said there were more complications and Dad will be going for an urgent surgery .

I pray we all survive this I don't know what I will do without my Dad . How will mum cope wit out her husband?.

"I don't know what family issues you might be going through but I lost my mother when I was just seven. My dad wanted to go crazy. My younger brother was just four . She left us and it was hard for all of us " he moved to sit in front of me .

"My Dad started drinking and all he became an absent father. To us it was like we lost both parents. We never really lacked material things because my parents are rich. But what we lacked after my mothers death was care and love , no one payed attention to us ."

"Suddenly after some few years he met this lady he believes is an angel . She kinda helped him get on track though. she helped him with his business. She was everything but an angel . She's like the devil or even worst."

"Just when our father was starting to realize his mistakes and now trying to make up for the years he neglected us she became jealous. She started treating us like shit . I always knew she never really liked us and the feeling is actually mutual. We don't also like her "

"She got pregnant and that made her even more evil . I thought the child was going to humble her but nah it made her the devil herself. My Dad won't believe when will tell him how she treats us in his absence. " he got up after talking.

"He think she's his savior and it annoys me " he said banging his hands on the table " he said angrily.

I just won't understand how some people are so cruel. It's safe to say they are inhuman.

"Hey look at me I know what you went through is worst than what I am going through right now . I can't even relate to any of this . It's beyond me . I'm sure she can't hurt you anymore or does she still hurt you " I said holding his face to look at me .

I searched his eyes for answers. She's a jerk if she still hurts a grown man .

"No she's trying to make up for those years she maltreated us . She no longer treat us that way anymore. Some time last year I little daughter fell so sick . She almost lost her . It kinda make realize she was a wicked person and God was like making her pay for it . She legit went on her knees to ask us to forgive her " he said and smirked .

"I can't seem to phantom why some people are just evil . I'm happy atleast you're at peace now" I moved closer to him and hugged me .

I wanted to ask questions on what his father reaction was when he found out all she did but I didn't want to traumatize him more . I hope the little girl is fine already .

"Theo who is this you're holding " I heard a tiny voice say . I quickly removed my hands from Theo to look at who it was . It was a little girl a beautiful girl .

"Hey what are you doing here Hope. " he bent down to peck her . Aww that's Kaylee's middle name ."Why didn't you go to school today little one ?" He asked her still on his knees .

"I asked you first when you answer me I will also answer you . Who is the pwetty lady? She asked looking at me .

Me pretty? Okay I like the sound of that .

"She's my friend and she's helping me to study" he replied and turned back to look at me . I smiled nervously.

"Okay continue I will leave now " she said an ran off . "Hope you promised to answer my questions and you didn't that's unfair" he said Loud enough for her to hear

"Jeez!! We have wasted almost two hours. Let's get started we still have an hour on our side . We can still get something done ." I said bring out my books and pen .

I'm a selfish reader . I love to read alone only Kaylee is allowed to read with me and sometimes I don't allow her . This is kinda different though because It's more of like I'm teaching him .

This was interesting than I thought. He's really a cool guy. After hearing his story I kinda felt pity for him . I don't mind being his friend.

We were able to cover up a lot to our surprise. We came out of the library to go to the car

"Are you leaving now ?" the little girl asked tugging at Theo's leg

"Yes baby girl big brother has an exam to write when I get back I will get you ice cream " he said carrying her up .

She raised her hands up and clapped it saying "yayyyy"

He dropped her down and we walked to the car and zoomed off .

We got to school and came down of the car . As I was about entering the school I saw Nathan's car parked outside. I could just see him stare at me from afar .

Shitt!! Shitt !.

*~*~*~*~*

Poor Theo who would have thought ...

Please don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️💡

Kim.