36• No regrets.

"Until you discover something more than sex in a woman, you might not really appreciate the gift of having one close to your heart "

Vaguely :/vague-ly/
In a way that's unfocused or lacks attention; absentmindedly

Song : double take by Dhruv .
( I love this song so much!!)

Mild intimate moment 👇

K E N D A L L .

After I went to eat lunch with Riley she forced me to go grocery shopping with her. No amount of excuse I gave her was good enough or acceptable. She literally turned deaf ears to every excuse I gave .

I left immediately we were done and head straight to see Nathan. I have really missed having alone time with him . The last two times I was there was so amazing. I keep having flashbacks of the first time he touched me, all the strange things he made me feel . It was like heaven how I felt that day . At a point it felt like it wasn't right and that my mother won't be proud of me but all I could think of was myself .

I got to the apartment and texted him I was at the front door . I made sure to text Kaylee where I was and that I will be coming late even if we've not really sat down to settle everything I still felt the need to give her heads up about my whereabouts .

He came out to open the door and I gasped in admiration of how he looked and how tight his abs were . I knew he spent most of his holidays with his uncle who was a soldier but I never knew he worked out !. The cuts at his lower abdomen forming that V shape OMG!! I closed my mouth in embarrassment when I found out he was staring at me the whole time . What did he think ? That I won't stare ?

He gestured for me to enter and I did . I dropped my bag on the chair close to me . It was an old house but definitely beautiful and clean. It has this very welcoming smell that I love so much .

"Why are you shirtless ?" I asked sheepishly.
"You think I'm sexy right? Judging by the way you gasped at sight of me . Yeah I know that and you can't handle it . I suppose you could say I look quite enthralling " he retorts without actually answering my question. Proud much I softly laughed at his statement knowing how right he was .

"Why are you always putting on these boring clothes? If it's not too long it's too big or old " he questions cheekily .

"You don't like my clothes? I asks as I disappointedly looked down at them . I was putting on a normal regular blue jeans though, it was slightly faded along side Theo's oversized hoodie.

"I'd like you with nothing on though " he responds brusquely. I was taken abrupt by his remark .I know Nathan and I know he just said what he has on his mind . Sometimes I really can't stand his honesty.

"Oh really so you would like me to walk around naked" I squints my eyes in question.
He smiled softly " You know what I meant don't play games, but let me pretend like you don't ; yeah I would like that but for me alone "

"Umm I see possessive "

"Yeah you can say that ,real men are " he looked at me like he was shocked I didn't know that . He came close to me but suddenly he withdrew almost immediately.

"What's wrong Nate ?" I was worried by his sudden withdrawal and somewhat scared .

"Whose clothe is this ? That guy right " He seem so upset and I was scared he might react badly . He moved away from me as he rumpled is hair in frustration and anger.

He turned to look at me I was wrong I thought he was going to react someway , but he didn't.
"Take it off" that was the only thing he said .

I quickly pulled the hoodie off without even caring if I was just wearing just a sport bra . I removed the top I was wearing this morning before I went to school now I wish I hadn't .