25• Judgmental.

Asphyxiating :/as-phyx- I-ating/
To choke someone , suffocate or strangle .

Song: I choose by Alessia Cara

K E N D A L L.

I came into the hall to tell Kaylee I was about going out to the library in case she needs me . I met her flushing at Lucas touch.

She looked very beautiful and happy as she talked to him. I just hope this is all true and not a facade because that won't be good at all .

Valerie joined and was very surprised or rather very excited to see them together also .she was giving her weird signs . She was making really awkward sexual signs . Kaylee looked on totally confused.

"Okay lets go Valerie before we ruin her day by making it awkward " I dragged Val by her arm away from the door

The poor girl looked on like we were literally asphyxiating her , you could tell she wanted us to leave so she could have her time . I would want that also , anyone would with the way Val was acting . I could tell she was pleading.

"How's Nathan though " she asked
"He's fine " I  searched her eyes .
"Where is this going to "

"C'mon can't I ask about him and he's still my friend don't forget " she replied .
"Well you can call him your ' friend' and ask yourself " I responded

"Fine don't be bitchy about that already " she furrowed her brows and interlocked her arm with mine. I know she's stressing but she doesn't want to talk about it and I really respect her decision.

I'm very much like that . I don't know how to share secrets with anyone or express my troubles to friends.

I walked outside alongside Valerie. I did not know where Val intended to go since it's seem like she won't be hanging around with Alexis.

I got outside and saw Theo outside talking to some random red headed girl .
"Whoa never knew he was into red heads " I thought out loudly.

"You mean that guy that's secretly dying to get under your pants " Val responded

"What?! You don't know that for sure by the way that was unsolicited for " I rolled my eyes in shock . I never saw him as someone that's all about , as people will say 'under skirt '  He seem decent.

"Stop being naive . I know Nathan as clouded your thoughts you don't think straight anymore " she said teasingly

"OmG stoppppp"
She tickled me and I burst out laughing.
Who does this in public?

"Do you know how embarrassing this is , just stop Val " I said moving away from her as she laughed at me .

"No one cares here " she shouted
I saw Alexis came in front of her and she flinched . I knew they would still have to settle .

I faced front and started walking straight to the library. I heard my name and looked back , I saw Theo trying to catch up with me .

"Hey were you trying to avoid me " he said on reaching me .

"Why would I ? C'mon you were talking to someone when I came out and Courtesy demands I don't interrupt ... you know that right "

"It's fine I was just teasing you " he responded
"How is my bestie doing though ?" I asked

"If you're going to the library then let's go together and yes I'm fine " he said

"I'm talking about Hope not you , besides you're not my bestie " I stated clearly.

"Always throwing me out the window not so cool but I'll take it " he said like he was hurt

"Stopppp" I chuckled at his facial expression
He looked at me and I could see his eyes glimmer.