34• Free will.

Surreptitiously :/sur-rep-ti-tious-ly/
In a way that attempts to avoid notice or attention; secretively .

Song: Rockstar by Dababy.
(I just needed to put a trap song at some point )

K E N D A L L

I closed my door and came back to bounce on my bed . I laid my back on the bed and closed my eyes for a minute.

I stood up with speed afterwards " Shit! shit ! He wanted to say something about the Riley girl ". I talked to myself 'fuck Theo that was wrong timing'

As the name of Theo came to my mouth, I felt the need to see him and apologize to him for how Nathan reacted earlier.

I gritted my teeth as I made way to my table to pack my books into my school bag . I decided to eventually go to school. Deep down I know I also wanted to see my sister to know how she's doing . Yeah we do fight and all but she's still my twin and I have to watch over her .

I left the room , locked the door and ran outside. I saw a cab just as I got outside and I quickly entered before someone else boards it .

"Hey ma'am How are you doing ?" The cab man asked staring at the rear view mirror to get a view of me .

I personally dislike having conversations with cab men not to be mean or anything , I just feel it's unnecessary.

"I hope you're fine now ?" He asked again . I was forced to look at him and that was when I noticed his face . He was the man that carried me to Nathan's apartment the other day .

"Oh I'm sorry didn't know it was you . I'm fine and thanks for asking " I replied and continue looking outside the window .

"Weird " I mumbled to myself. How often do you board same car twice ? . 'Hmm I hope this isn't a sign for me to go back home ' I thought within me . OmG stoppp you're being too dramatic Kenny !

I picked up my earphone and plugged it in to my phone . I went to my playlist and played my favorite playlist; For the feels. Those songs makes me relax and feel things .

It's crazy how the right song can make you go to search places in your heart that you have abandoned and decide not to visit .

The car stopped suddenly causing me to jerk to the front and almost making me hit my head on the headrest of the front seat ."I'm sorry " the cab man apologized immediately.

I came down and walked really fast to my faculty block. As I was walking I collided with the person coming and my books poured out from my bag . Dammitt

I bent down to pick my book myself. The lady didn't offer to help me stupid ass. In college you will meet different type of people with the strangest character. Some are well trained and mannered while some aren't , they do the most bizarre things.

I picked up my book and put everything into my bag and stood up to go . The lady was still standing there to my surprise.

My eyes met her face and I noticed she had a red hair . Thinking of redheads ,I have seen three this week alone or could this be the Riley ?!

"What do you want from me ?" I asked .
"Just trying to get a good look of who had the guts to bump into me and rough my clothe"

"Sorry ???" I asked with disgust. " If you didn't want anyone bumping in to you then should have been looking at where you were going. Actually, you were the one that bumped into me and your arrogant ass couldn't even help me not to talk of say a sorry ." I retorted .

She stood there looking confused but I'm sure not falling for it . I was about to turnaround and leave because I was already seven minutes late . OmG my professor is going to think I have joined bad gangs .