27• sister circle.

Proclivity:/pro-cliv-i-ty/
A tendency to choose or do something regularly.

Song:Medicine by James Arthur.

K E N D A L L .

I got home few minutes after leaving the library. I was quite pissed with what Theo said about Nathan being weird like he meant he was not normal. I really don't want him going through shit like this again . But I can't also blame Theo that much .

"Hey Whatsup" I came in inside the room and met Valerie deep in thoughts.

"Hi babe " she replied coldly
"C'mon Val talk to me , you have to talk to someone. what's wrong ,what did Alexis do to you ? I don't like that you're sad , you know we are your sister circle and we gat you " I hugged her . I have come to understand that ,Actually sometimes you just need someone to be there for you  ,like just be there to hold you , hear you and all they don't even need to say anything . Just be there .

"I know Kenny I just need time to really process all of it . I know you are there for and you gat me"

"Is he cheating on you ?" I couldn't help but think of the worst .

"Sort of he's been acting sneaky a lot . He said he was at home but I saw him on Lucas snap in a party . Why would he lie ? Or am I just overreacting Kenny? And that's just one out of his childish lies"

"No you're not , at all. You have the right to question him ,lies always gives birth to more lies just a little lie can make you lie your whole life , because you have to keep doing it . So you're not wrong for questioning it now ."

"This happened today ?! Wait what? I thought Lucas was with Kaylee " It suddenly occurred to me this is not looking good .

"Nah ,not today this happened a week to resumption " she said
"Oh okay " I'm relieved.

"Hmm where did you go " she broke the silence in the room .

"The library of course. C'mon you saw me head there " I replied.

"Yeah and with Theo . That dude is obsessed with you trust me " there we go again Val !. One thing I have learnt is that people will believe what they tell themselves most or what they chose to believe. They just won't listen . Theo is just a friend .

"Y'all are getting it all wrong . Theo and I are just good friends and that's all " I assure her . I know I will still have to repeat this again because they never listen.

"Okay time will tell . Look at me Kenny I just want you to be with the best . I grew up knowing Nathan he's my guy but I won't push him on you either . It's your choice okay . There's no pressure " she set her gaze at me , her light green eyes peering into mine .

"You've got nice eyes ,surprisingly how I'm just noticing this though " I said bending closer to her to take a look at it very well.

"Really Kenny ? But then you know what color of eyes Nathan's got" She eyed me

"What?! What did I do ?" Did I say something wrong ?

"I'm talking about something serious you're talking about my eyes . So I have just been wasting my saliva I get it "She released my hands and fold hers .

"No stoppp trust me I heard you well . Theo is just a friend though " I said giggling as she frowned.

"You look ugly when you frown though. Try to keep a smiling face baby girl "

"Is Devin gay though?" I asked out of no where . I , myself was shocked at myself oh Kenny where did that come from .

"What the hell ??! Why would you think like that " she laughed out loud.