18• Back home.

Song : Noah Cyrus ft XXXTENTANCION - Again

K E N D A L L.

The journey home was long and sad. I miss everyone but most importantly I have to be with my family. Few minutes after leaving him I was already missing him . I have never felt this kind of way for anyone before . It makes feel like I am weak but still I love it I love him.
.
.
.
"The Queen is back !" Kaylee shouted as we entered the house .

"My Bunnies !!" David shouted and we made way to hug him

"I have missed you so much brother " I said squeezing him

"Where's daddy I need to him right now " I said running to his room and Kaylee came after me.

I entered his room and I saw him laying on the bed. Tears dropped from eyes to wet my cheeks.

"Hey my babies " he said in a very low tone .
I didn't know he was awake .

"Hello Daddy . I didn't mean to wake you up I just wanted to see you "

"I was not sleeping. How could I sleep when my lovely twins were on their way home . I have been anticipating your return " he replied smiling at us

We hugged him and tears fell from my eyes .
He's alive and okay. Thank God

"I miss you so much " I said
"And me too" Kaylee added

"I miss you both more than you can imagine " he replied.

"Heyyyy don't cry daddy is strong and healthy now okay" He said trying to comfort us .

I wiped the tears from my eyes . Kaylee was still crying. I took her hands and squeezed it to comfort her .

We left the room to freshen up .

.
.
The rest of the chapter will be in 3rd person pov.

Kaylee and Kendall entered their room after a very long time . It was still intact . It looked like their mother has cleaned it up prior to their arrival.

"My lovely room I have missed you " Kaylee said jumping on her bed .

Kendall went on to search the room for all her old stuffs to see if they have not been thrown way by their mother. You know how mothers can be.....

After some minutes of chatting and bathing they made their way to the sitting room where everyone was seated .

At the sight of their mother ,they ran to hug her . The expression on both parties shows how much they have missed each other .

"OMG you are now becoming a grown woman " she said checking out her daughters . They all giggled

"You look stressed. I think you need to rest thank God we are all at home we will assist you with anything you want "Kendall spoke up after observing how lean Tabitha looked.

"Kendall aren't you going to hug your big brother didn't you miss me at all ?" David asked.

"I have hugged you what are you saying. Ohh you want a special hug because you're who ?"

"Because I'm your big brother !!" He said bringing is hands out to demonstrate.

In attempt to force her to hug him , they ran around the house like kids . David eventually caught her and dragged her into a hug .

"Are you satisfied now "Kendall said trying to catch her breath . "Why do you have to be stubborn though "he stated amidst laughter.

"David don't injure my daughter or else you will have to face me" Scott ,their father threatened. He entered the room with Daniel assisting him to the dining table.