12• Emotions.

Nibble:/nib-ble/ gently bite at (a part of a body) especially amorously or nervously.

Song: Love me like you do by  Ellie Goulding.

K E N D A L L.

We got to the place five minutes after we left the room. The house was quite big but not as big as that of Alexis parents own .

"Which house is this?" I asked looking at him .
"My cousins house " He replied sharply. "Oh okay I see " I said softly.

"I just started trying to hangout with them I hate that so many people are always around. He's my cousin so I just have to try, and by the way since you came into the picture I have been trying harder " Nathan said as he grab my hands and lead me inside.

"Where have you been?,We have been worried sick "Kaylee said . "We are so sorry I had to change the clothe I was wearing " I replied .

"We? Well I am not sorry " Nathan said suddenly . Jeez boy let me handle this.

"Hi how are you doing. It's been long I saw you " Rosemary said coming close to hug me . I had no choice than to hug her back . After all what she has done to Valerie I don't think I can ever entertain someone like that as a friend.

I sat down close to Nathan and watched them dance . Lucas took Kaylees hands and brought her out to dance . I'm starting to think there is something fishy about those two . He obviously like her .

I couldn't stand up to dance because no one will ask me to dance with them because of Nathan. He probably sees dancing as uncalled for judging by the way he looks at them .

"Um Nathan do you think Lucas likes Kaylee " I asked him wanting to at least talk even if we can't dance .

"Yeah he does " he replied sharply without even making eye contact with me . "How sure are you or did he tell you ?" I asked. "No one tells me anything secret because I don't know how to keep my mouth shut when I'm been asked" he replied

"Oh yeah you can't keep your mouth shut " I said chuckling. That means he also noticed it .
"I just hope he has good intentions " I stated as I watch them dance.

"Let's get out of here " he said suddenly and drag me up ."where are we going ? You know we can't just leave they will be worried again "I said furrowing my brows .

"I actually don't care just drop a text for your sister. You're safe with me " he said assuring me . I texted Kaylee I was going with Nathan and I would be back soon .
.
.
.
.
We got to that apartment where we met weeks ago. I stopped and I  started recalling what happened that day ."Hey it's fine come in ,there won't be any shouting or breaking of things today . It's just us chilling " he made eye contact with me as he said each word of assurance to me .

We got in and everywhere looks so clean and fresh . "Do you clean this place yourself " I asked as I lightly touched the furniture to check for dirt. "Yes I do most times . I don't like other people coming here ".

"Who gave you the house ?" I asked . "It's my uncles own ,he doesn't live here tho. He said it was his mothers own and I could take it " he replied. He went to the kitchen opening the everywhere like he was looking for something. Is he hungry?

"How about I make you something to eat " I asked smiling at him . "Can you cook at all?"he asked raising his brows to reply me.

What does he take me for ? A lazy spoilt girl ?

"The best in the whole universe "I said giggling
"Um okay here you go come and make something for us to eat then " he said making way for me .

"Okay I will be making you waffles. Do you eat waffles?" I asked.
"You know what? , don't bother I have ordered pizza already " he left the kitchen saying .

"Oh you don't think I'm a great cook right " I said pouting . "No it's nothing like that I just don't want you to stress yourself brown eyes " he stated as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

I touched his hands and he drew me closer to him. We were so close I could feel my breast pressed on his chest . He used his lips to hold the tip of my ears playfully. It felt so good like it did the first time he did that to me

"I'm not going to touch you until you say it with your mouth " he whispered in my ear softly. No you won't make me do this .

He continued torturing me with his lips as he kissed every part of my face and with the way he nibbled at my earlobes .

I started to make some sounds I have never made before. What are you doing to me .
Whatever he was doing I loved it . I can't lie I love the feeling I get from his touch.

Just when I was about to open my mouth to tell him to do whatever he wants with me ,we heard a knock on the door. Why do people keep interrupting me,us!!

He opened the door ,paid the delivery guy and shut the door . I was already seated on the chair in the kitchen when he came back .

"Why are you positioned there ?" He asked raising his eyebrows

"Uh what , why did you ask ?, aren't you going to give me from the pizza?" I said glaring at him .
That's unfair of him .

"I didn't say anything like that . You really think I'm always mean " he said staring at me . I could see through his eyes that he was slightly sad .

I came close to him and hugged him ." I'm sorry forgive me handsome " I said pouting as I bring his face to look at me again .

"How do I make up for this just say it " I stated abruptly . "Kiss me " I heard him mutter. Whatt?!!.

Heaven knows how long I have fantasized doing this . I brought my face close to his . I was on my tippy toes because he was taller than me . "So short " he said smirking.

I wanted to walk away after he said that but he grabbed me and brought me closer to him . He placed his cold wet lips on mine . I felt a sensation all over my body . I opened my lips giving him entrance and permission. It became intense as I kissed him back . He bites my lower lips lightly and made way to lick my tongues. Touch me already boy.

I released myself from the kiss. "Fuck it ! touch me Nathan " I said immediately. He used his hands to grab my ass as he carried me up. He took me to the nearest wall and dropped me lightly .

He placed his hand inside my top to press hard on my breast . It hurts so good. He loosed the straps of my bra and my breast became bear in my little top . He raised the top up still savoring my lips . My breast popped out standing tall .

He lazily used his two hands to nibble at my both nipples . I moaned out a little louder than before. He stopped kissing me and looked at me , then started sucking on one of them . He bites it lightly and I moaned in pleasure . I was wet as fuck already. I quickly pull of my trousers . He assisted in pulling down my already wet panties . Still sucking on my nipple , I felt his finger lazily pacing around my core . Fuck this !! It feels so good.

I moaned out loudly as I tugged hard at his hair . I called out his name in pleasure . His lips left my breast to feast on my lips again . Probably his way of saying I'm making too much noise already.

His fingers were still down me and it was becoming intense . I felt my leg shaking as warm liquid dropped out of me . Did I just reached my orgasm .

He released me and held me close so I don't fall . I could feel him hard on me . But he was only concerned about me .

I looked away shyly and my gaze went to my phone and I saw the light go off.

I went to get away only to see five missed calls from my mother and ten missed calls from Kaylee. What happened ?!!

Nathan came over me and he saw the missed calls . "Let's get going now " he said as he grabbed his keys.

I hope everything is fine at home . I hope this is not a way of God punishing me for sinning .

~~~~~~

New update yayyy💃
I hope y'all like this one

How was your weekend??
Mine was great I would say . I watched money heist til around 4am . I love that movie so much ❤️

Please support by voting and commenting .
❤️💡
Kim .