52•Nemesis.

~I wished to be loved by another but I desire no mans pity~ J.R.R. Tolkien.

Forensic:: / fo-ren-sic/
Scientific test or technique used in the connection with detection of crime.

Songs: still don't know my name be Labrinth

Let see what Nathan has been up to all these while 🧍🏻‍♀️

2 days ago.

N A T H A N.

I never wished to be departed from her that way or forever. The look on her face when she asked about Riley's death was saddening. It was filled with mistrust and fear. I don't want her to be scared of me. I wouldn't hurt her, never will I ever do that. Worst part is I doubt myself. I kinda know her empathetic Self will not let Riley's death go that way.

Complications, life is full of them and mine appears to be fucking filled with lots of them. Every time it looks like I'm having a headway in something it's just almost predictable that there will be drawbacks.

My phone suddenly chimed out, it was my mum calling. I parked to pick up the call as if driving and calling is not even bad enough, with me in this state of mind, it literally a recipe for disaster I would say.

"Hi mum" I tried not to sound cold.

"How are you doing Nathan? Um please I'll need you to hear me out. I want you to come home. I want to be there for you, let me." I could hear her voice frail with so much worry in her tone.

"I'm not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don't have to worry about me and No, I want to be left alone"

"Stop being so stubborn"

"You know I just need to time to cool off. I will check up on you soon" I pressed my head on the head rest, tired.

She let out a sigh "Yeah I know. This is important. Come home there's something we would like to tell you."

"Mum is there anything you're not telling me.. I feel like there is more to it?" she doesn't get like this and she always understands me. "Mum talk to me "

"Yeah, I will tell you when you get here," she said.

"Mother are you okay?" I was getting so frightened about how she's sounding right now. "I'm on my way right this minute".

I switched the gear to drive and drove as fast as I could home.

I got home without any knowledge of what I might be facing. I strode into the house as fast as I could only to find everyone sitting. My father was there, Devin, Sandra, my mum and surprisingly Mrs. Night.

"Oh, brother Hi" Sandra greets. Ignoring her, I went straight to where my mother was. "Mother, what's going on?"

"Oh, there you go Mummy's boy. I suppose we are all invincible here tsk" apparently my father has an opinion I had known nothing about.

"Peter, " my mum cautioned her hands on her forehead, frustrated. "..And he's OUR son, Peter"

"Our son? C'mon, You keep indulging every one of his actions and now we have to face this one more time pretending to yourself like you're the mother of the year" he blurts out arrogantly making everyone else just look on shocked at what was unveiling while I just stood close to my mum deadpanned. I was ready to disrespect anyone that tries to bully my mother without any second thought.

"Wow, Peter I can't believe you're questioning how I raised your children, our own kids Peter. Don't you dare say I didn't do my best, especially with Nathan! You ignored him and literally left him for me. If at all, did you ever stop to think if that affected him? Uh. So you can sit down and judge me like you want what I know is I did my best as a mother!" she fired back pointing her fingers at my father as she unleashed her anguish on him.