17• Goodbyes

Ambivalence: /am-biv-a-lence/
The state of having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone .

Song : Dua lipa -No goodbyes

♠️♥️♠️♥️.

K E N D A L L.

We were all done with our exams and my joy knew no bounds. I felt so happy that I was done and would be going home but at the same time I was sad I will be leaving. I was pretty much in a state of ambivalence.

We woke up early today wit so much happiness to reunite with our families. Valerie has called her mother already and she was going to come to pick her .

For some reasons she was so excited, probably because her busy mother never made such gestures. But what do I know?

We started packing our bags . Every minute was fun , the way we giggled , chase each other, played in the bathroom just made me realize how much we are a family together. I will miss us.

I was deep in my thoughts when Valerie came to hold my hands and I was brought to reality.
"Hey what were you thinking about . Let me guess you're going to miss me right ? I mean who would not " she made this proud look .

"Uh uh who do you think you are . I'm sorry to disappoint you because I won't miss you " I lied.

Nathan is really having a great influence on me except that he says his own truth .

"That's a lie I know you would or wait are you by anyway saying the truth " she said thinking about it . Uh the fuck is she doing!

"What the fuck Val!! Don't tell me you're considering what I said true . C'mon I was just pulling your legs . I will Miss you so much " I said with all seriousness and I hugged her .

"Okay can y'all stop this sister-bestie bonding or whatever it is and help me with my box" Kaylee said glaring at us .

Oh see who is jealous already.

"Are you by any way jealous miss Kaylee Bree " I asked teasingly .
"What?! No of course " She replied
Maybe she isn't .

"I'm not trying to pry into your shit but are you and Nathan fine . He seemed off than usual the last time I saw him " Val said .

"Nah it's fine . He's okay , nothing i am aware of . Here is the thing he saw me with Theo that morning and he go jealous but we have passed that already. We are cool " I smiled.

"Talking about Theo were you at his house the day Nathan came by and you were not around?" Kaylee asked with curiosity showing all over her face .

"Yes . He saw me on the way home and he offered to give me a ride. C'mon don't look at me that way was I suppose to say no ? Besides he's my friend and the more reason I went was because of his little sister, Hope she's such an amazing young girl " I thought of Hope and I smiled

"Hope?" Kaylee asked Suprised
"She pretty much reminds me of you maybe because you share the same name I don't know " I chuckled .

"And Hey I noticed some kind of sparks between you and Lucas . I know he likes you I see it even Nathan sees it " I look at her with a questioning look .

She dropped her shoulders. "He's a nice guy and yes I like him but I'm scared I'm crossing the line . I don't think he sees me more than a friend " she looked down with embarrassment.

"I'm positive he likes you and hes probably having the same thoughts as you . Don't feel embarrassed " I said bringing her face to look at me .

"I'm going to talk to him for you . Don't worry I know just how to do it he's a man and I'm not going to put words into his mouth I'm just going to talk to him in way to make him take the bull by the horn " she said assuring her .