46•Unknown (To You).

~I was the bullet and he was the trigger~

Obstinacy:/ob-sti-na-cy/
The condition or quality of being obstinate; stubbornness.

Song: when I R.I.P by Labrinth.

(A lyrics from one of my favorite song which kinda say a lot about this chapter >>)

If I told you different would it sound the same ?
Would it make a difference in anyway?
I know I've done wrong, I'll pay for it.
It's your turn to talk for once I'm listenin'
Say that you don't want me
Say that you don't need me
Tell me I'm the fool
Tell me you've been tortured
Tell me you've been beaten
And what I have done to you
Even if doesn't matter...matter what's true
Look at all this heartache
Forgetting how it started
This is how it ENDs...

"What happened? Why do you hate him so much?" I ask wanting to know. I was ready to face it all now. After this conversation I dont know where Nathan will be in my life anymore. Something about this is disturbing.

"I don't wanna hear your sick story" Kaylee spat.

"Kaylee let her talk "

"Well I don't think you have much of a choice here" she replies Kaylee and went to take her seat. "There goes the beginning of my mystery"

"Nathan joined our school last year of school year. Of course it brought out speculations because who joins a new school that late. we concluded there must be a reason so my friends and I took it upon ourselves to find out why. We were the big girls of the school so we got away with so many crimes judging by the fact that our parents were also rich. We found his file, checked his records and found out that He has traces of Asperger's syndrome."

"We shared it to the school group out of cheer stupidity. It got to everyone and boom! Everyone was talking about it really fast. He didn't show any sign of "being moved", it was like he was not hearing what people were saying about him. His reaction towards it was shocking and intriguing at the same time. How could he be calm? Though to us, we had something against him but still will fared him. Like the popular saying " the silent ones are always the deadliest "..."

"I dont understand what point you're trying to make. You're clearly the evil one here !" Kaylee called her out, making her to stop and smirk. How could she sit down there and still blame him for not loving her after what she did. How miserable is she?!

She continued " Nathan was oddly smart, for someone like him we didn't expect the kind of brilliance he had. Valerie was the only one he talked to well judging by the fact they knew each other already and that really pricks me. Then I was starting to get drawn to him. Things started to go sour for my family, we started struggling with our finances. Prior to all of these, I had always told my sister and mother about the weird guy in School. My Dad never really paid attention to any of it but one day he did. He asked if I knew Nathans surname. I told him and a bright smile appeared on his fucking face."

I adjusted myself on the chair as I stared on confused as to where this whole story was going to. Why was she referring to her father like that? I didn't know.

"He ordered me to me get close to Nathan because of who his father was in the business world. He seemed to be so sure of his plan because Nathan was the least presented in his family. So the plan was that they were going find this very nice that someone loves their son. It was so disgusting to my ear because I was already falling for him or probably because of his syndrome . Clearly, I was still in denial then. I had no idea if he knew I was the sole leader of those who leaked his profile out to the whole school, but I took my chances. I got close to him and surprisingly he responded. He started talking to me I was so happy because at that time I already found him fascinating. I tried to also stop the mental bully that I started but it had already went out of hand. Though I liked him but I was shy to admit it to others 'especially my friends', I mean how where they going to look at me? I was ashamed, moreso because I was once part of the people that tried to bring him down"