14

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

She loves me? After last night she can't love me, she's just emotional. I nod my head at her and get in the car and drive 3 streets away to my house I bought before I moved here. I made sure to get a smart home so I wouldn't have to worry about people breaking in.

The whole house has voice recognition for my voice with my own anti-hacking system in place so even the best hackers can't hack my house. It also means I don't need guards surrounding it.

I park my range rover in my garage and start unpacking the boxes. I destroy the phone I was given by Adrien incase they try to track me, even though they kicked me out. I decide to go get myself new electronics after I move all my boxes into the house.

***

Once everything is inside it's 3:15pm which means school finished 15 minutes ago and the boys will probably be home by now.

I drive to the mall in the range rover, hoping to not see anyone. When I get there most of the parks are gone but I manage to find one.

I make my way inside the mall and go straight to the apple store. I purchase a new phone and laptop as well as some back up earphones incase anything happened to my current ones.

I also buy more clothes for school since I left everything my brothers bought for me at their house. I don't want or need anything they bought me, I can manage fine on my own and I don't want them to think I need their help. Because I don't. And I never will.

After a few hours of shopping it was starting to get dark so I carried my shit to my car and went home to cook dinner.

As I walk through my front door I'm greeted with silence.

An endless pit of silence.

It reminds me of when I used to live with Jack. When he wasn't home for days straight and all the house was filled with was silence.

I glance towards the red box on the kitchen table. It can't hurt can it? No. Tonight I will go clubbing. Tonight I won't be taken home by my brothers friend. Tonight, I'm doing whatever the fuck I want. Fuck everyone. Literally. I want some dick.

I head upstairs into my room and have a shower. I don't bother eating, so I can get drunk easier. I'm letting lose tonight and nobody is going to stop me.
I change into a matching black leather set. The tank compliments my breasts and the skirt fits over my curves perfectly.

I put on a full face of natural makeup and decide to keep my hair straight. I put on a pair of black heels and get a matching purse and get into the range rover.

I decide to go to a different club this time, hoping to not see anyone I know there. I pull up to a nightclub called 'the buzz'. It looks decent enough, as long as I can find some dude looking for a one night stand then I don't give a fuck.

I flirt with the security guard standing outside the door and he lets me in. I make a beeline to the bar ready to get shit-faced. I call a waiter over and I order 6 double shots of tequila. While I'm waiting I look around and see a few hot looking guys that look like they could do the job for the night.

As soon as my shots were poured I chuck them all down and made my way to the dance floor. Half way through dancing to the song 'Desire' I can start to feel the alcohol take effect.

My hips swing in beat with the music and my hands are above my head going with my body. Someone smacks my ass behind me and I turn around to see a 6'1 brunette standing behind me with a smirk on his face. I bite my lip and trace my finger along his chest, stopping at the start of his pants waistband.