30

Adrianna pov

I wake up in a sweat.

Adonis Baros.
Jason Baros.

Jason is the son of the Greek Mafia Don.

My friend Jason.

Jason the dude from school.

Jason?!

What the fuck. Why do I seem to remember people after I have a flashback? I look around the room and I realise I'm in my bedroom. I look down at what I'm wearing.

My eyes slightly widen as the memories of yesterday flood my head. I killed Stella and Julia, and their blood and guts are still on my clothes.

I strip off my clothes and put them in the bin. There is no saving them anymore.

I head in the shower, turning both the cold and hot on. I don't bother turning music on as I only want to have a quick shower. How will I explain to David where his family went?

How will I explain to everyone how I did that to his family.

I turn the water off and get dressed. I chuck on one of Adrien's hoodies and some baggy black jeans. I put on some matching jordan's and chuck my hair in a messy bun.

I slowly make my way downstairs. I go into the kitchen and find all my brothers and cousins in there. When Gio and Aidan see me their demeanour changes slightly. I get confused.

"Good morning." I say smiling.

Lucca jumps over to me "Good morning!!" he beams

I sit down at the counter and put a pancake on my plate. I go to the fridge and get some whipped cream and strawberries. I cut the berries into perfect pieces and place them on the plate.

I spray a large amount of whipped cream into my mouth before spraying some on my pancakes.

As I'm chewing on the cream, Marco looks at me disgusted. "That is so bad for your health."

I roll my eyes at him. Health freak.

I sit back down, ready to devour my pancake when I notice Gio and Aidan are still looking at me weirdly.

I sigh heavily. "What?"

"Nothing" Gio says

Aidan shrugs.

I narrow my eyes at them. I know Santiago took photos of what I did to the girls last night, were they shown too? Are they scared of me?

Do they think I'm a monster? What am I thinking, of course they do.

A weird pinch comes from my heart. I frown but ignore it. I cut off a slice of my pancake and stuff it in my mouth.

As I look around I notice Adrien isn't here.

"Where's Adrien?"

I notice Gio and Adrien give each other a look. I raise a brow at them.

"Everyone get out." Gio orders everyone.

My frown deepens.

Once everyone leaves Gio speaks.

"He saw the bodies last night on Santi's phone by accident and when he came to ask us who it was and what happened we just told him it was some mafia stuff. He realised it was Stella and Julia due to the clothes they were wearing, but he insisted on knowing who did it, and I guess he just worked out it was you and now I think he's..scared?"

The pinch in my heart grows. "Oh ok."

I walk into the lounge room and take a seat, losing my appetite. My triplet is scared of me. It's fine, he's allowed to be. I'm a monster. I don't need his validation. I don't need it. I don't need anyones validation. He saw the bodies of two people I tortured, I would be scared too.