33

Giovanni pov

It's around 2am on a Monday morning.

"We have the results."

I stand up and approach Marco. He's currently wearing a white coat over his clothes with a clipboard in his hand.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"There are traces of cocaine in her system that seem really recent. As in a couple of days ago. She also smoked marijuana a few hours ago.

"She...she promised us she'd stop this. Why isn't she stopping Gio?" He asks, tears in his eyes.

I sigh heavily through my nose. "She's been remembering a lot of things recently when she lived in Russia. She came to talk to me before I brought her here but she was acting really strange after she had another memory."

My gaze turns cold and my body tenses "When I find these pricks, I'm going to make them want to bash their heads against a brick wall repeatedly. I'm going to watch the life leave their eyes. I'm going to watch them suffer before I let them go." I say with a psychotic look in my eyes.

Marco looks a bit worried, but he knows things I've gone through that I don't want my little siblings knowing. I'm not even sure if mum knows. She'd cry for days.

"What do you mean strange?" he asks frowning.

"She was talking then all of a sudden she just stopped. Then she got off the bed and stumbled over to my desk as if she couldn't walk. Then she wrote a note but she stopped as if she couldn't move her hand anymore.

It was as if someone was controlling or manipulating her body somehow."

As I say this, Marcos head snaps up, wide eyed.

"We found some weird chemical in the results. We thought it could of been something spiked in the cocaine, but we ran some tests and we couldn't find what chemical it was.

From what you're describing, it sounds like a numbing drug that messes with her brain. Someone could of injected her with it while she went out recently. It's not a thing the body does to itself.

I've never heard of a drug that can control a persons actions while numbing their brain at the same time."

Adrianna said Adonis used to give her a drug that affected her like this. And when she was in my room it was as if she knew what was about to happen. Is that why she wanted me to drug her to fall asleep? Because somehow, someone has injected her with that drug again. Are they back to get her?

I meet Marco's deep blue eyes. "The Greek's."

His eyes widen, but I don't stay to see his reaction. I run out of the medical rooms and towards my fathers office. It's one thing to do these things to an 8 year old, but the fact they're still trying to hurt her makes my blood boil.

Why wont they leave her alone and let her live a semi normal life?! They've traumatised her until she dies for fuck sake. I won't let them hurt her. I won't. Not again.

I don't bother knocking on dads office. I storm in and see him sitting at his desk filling out paper work. He slightly lifts his head, then looks shocked because I never barge into his office.

He stands up  and slowly makes his way over to me. "Is everything okay son?" he asks carefully.

"No. Somehow Adrianna had been injected with this drug the Greek's used to give her and she made me sedate her, and Marco tested her to see what's in her system and there isn't anything good. How did they manage to get near her again?! Why do they always do things right under our nose?