5

2 Years ago

Adrianna pov

Adonis has kept me contained for a little over a week now. I've been slowly counting each minute that passes, on the edge of losing my temper.

Did he hurt them? Are my brothers okay?

I've been sent in here because I disobeyed one of Adonis's orders. For a moment I really thought I was going to do it, but then I cleared my head and I know I would never.

My brothers thought I was going to do it too.

As I sit huddled in the corner of the cell, I try to think clearly about the next thing I need to do, but these withdrawals are distracting me.

They haven't given me any drugs since I've been in here. I need them. The cravings won't go away. The shivers won't stop.

I just need a little bit of something.

I hear strong footsteps approaching my cell, knowing it's Adonis.

He stands in front of the bars, peaking into the small room with a statistics smile on his face. I also notice he's carrying a box.

"It's so good to see you bunny."

He started calling me bunny a few days after I returned. He never explained why and I never asked.

I clear my throat, knowing he is expecting a response. "It's good to see you too sir."

He sighs heavily. "Because you refused to lock your brothers up and torture them, I had no choice to lock you up in here."

He crouches, keeping eye contact with me.

"I'm going to let you out, and give you a little something if you do something for me."

He says as he pulls out a syringe from the box. My head perks up, and I rush to my feet.

"What is it?" I ask frantically.

"Well, I've been feeling a little lonely lately.." he trails off.

Dread immediately fills my stomach, and even if I say no, he will do it anyway. He's already raped me 7 times, and I've only been here for 14 days.

Of course my brothers don't know. I haven't told them anything that has happened to me. As long as they are safe and away from harm, then nothing matters.

I will stay strong. I have to. I have to stick to the plan.

I continue to stare at the syringe in his hand as he unlocks my cell and enters.

He approaches me but I take a step back, my eyes stuck on the seventh heaven drug.

TW:SA

He grabs my wrist and I try to yank it out of his hand, but his hold on me is too tight.

"I like it when you fight. It turns me on so much more."

I feel disgusted and used. But I can't do anything about it.

"I guess you can have this." He says as he removes the syringe from the box and injects the drug into my system.