39

There's a lot of pov's in this chapter.

Xavier pov

After Adrianna surprisingly shot Jason, everyone stood frozen in the class room, full of shock. Then a few moments later, reality kicked in and everyone went batshit crazy. Some people started screaming, others were sobbing. Most of them were on the phone to the paramedics, thinking he still had a chance at life.

My brothers and I decided to follow Adrianna outside to see if she's okay. I know she's an assassin, but she just killed a classmate in front of everyone.

There is no turning back from that. I'm not sure what will happen now but I assume dad or Gio will take care of it.

As we all see her walk out the front doors of the school, we decide to let her cool off for a moment. That was before we heard the screeching of car tyres and ran outside.

I frantically searched around the grounds, calling her name, but nothing. Nobody could find her. How can she just randomly disappear in a parking lot? She wouldn't of had enough time to get in a car and drive off because she was only out there for 30 seconds.

Even by living with us, she can't see to get the sense of a normal life. It's like trauma has cursed her with endless amounts of bad luck.

We plan to take out Adonis first which will probably get rid of most of her 'bad luck'.

I just really hope Adrianna hasn't been taken by someone. I'm hoping she ran away from school to collect herself. Or go home or anything. Somewhere safe. But then I look around the parking lot and I spot her car.

Roberto pov

They have taken her. They have taken her and they won't be giving her back. Not unless we chase her ourselves.

It's all my fault. I left home to go to one the warehouses to oversee a shipment, and half way through I get a security alarm on my phone that the house has been broken in to. Multiple guards also informed me as I exited the warehouse. Nobody was home with her, the kids were at school and my brothers were doing their own mafia work as well as my dad.

I sped home and when I got there the front doors were wide open and everything inside as trashed. The guards were all killed, but my most trusted guard was still alive.

I run over to him and crouch down next to him. He's bleeding out from his leg, looks like a deep slash from a machete. As he starts talking I rip some material from my clothes and tie it tightly around the wound.

I then go to the closest cupboard and get out a first aid kit. I planted them all throughout the house because so many of us tend to get injured a lot.

"It was the Greek's. They smashed through the windows with some weird device that can break bullet proof glass. Then they all just started piling in. We tried. We tried to keep everyone safe. We told her to go into the safe room, but she insisted on staying. I was making my way over to escort her away when someone sliced my leg open. " Tom says as I pour alcohol on his wound and start to stitch it up.

He winces but doesn't make any noise.

"Sir. They took Sophia." My hands start shaking as I stitch up the deep cut. I block everything out of my head. I need to help Tom first. I need to make sure the others are okay. Worrying will do no good right now.

I need to stay calm and keep myself collected.

I nod my head and Tom "Thank you, head to the infirmary and let that wound get checked. The stitching should be fine, but they make want to re do it incase I didn't clean it properly."