19

Adrianna pov

Mum just winked at Knox and then whispered in dads ear.

First off, how does she even know what we just did? Yes, we may have been a little loud, but seriously?

And second, is she going to tell dad Knox just fucked me in their kitchen while I'm still covered in Adonis and Anastasia's blood?

And lastly, she looks damn good. Healthy. Alive.

A warm wave flows through me and wraps itself around my heart. She's okay. I'm still going to send her to the hospital to get a scan to make sure the cancer is gone.

I will not take any more risks.

I would thank Adonis for the healing drug he had his scientists come up with, but why would I? Or maybe it was Ivan that had this drug constructed.

Oh well. If I ever see Ivan again I'll make sure to thank him, even though I haven't forgiven him for taking me away from my family.

Mum pulls away from dads ear and he frowns.

"Adrianna."

I swallow. "Yes dad?"

"Were  you really torturing Adonis and Anastasia without me? Is that whose blood is on you?"

I see Knox visibly relax next to me. I smirk at dad. "Yes I was. I just came up for a snack."

He raises a brow and looks at Knox then back to me. Mum smirks at me from behind dad and I give her a cheeky grin when dad isn't looking.

"Have you been getting information off of them?"

I still. Does dad know what Anastasia has done to him? I know Dmitri told my brothers he was our half brother, but does dad and mum know?

"Uh, about that actually." I gulp.

Dad frowns slightly but guides mum to take a seat while he sits next to her.

"Knox, can we please have a minute?" I ask gently.

He nods and leaves the kitchen leaving the three of us alone.

"What is it Anna?" Mum asks softly.

"Um, do you...do you know about Dmitri and Nikolai?"

They both have confusion all over their faces and shake their heads.

I sigh. "Right okay. Um well. Uh, they're my half-brothers." I say quickly.

They both look shocked. "But we're married and we would never-"

I interrupt my dad "Anastasia."

It takes him a few moments to understand, and then his eyes darken.

Mum looks heartbroken, but I know it's not from dad.

Her sister just broke her heart.

"Explain." Dad says in a cold voice.