A/N

Yes I did just leave it on another cliffhanger. Sorry. 🙄  But I hope you are all well ❤️🥰

Anyway,

I know in a lot of mafia books, the second book is about the family drowning in sorrow, and the mafia princess returning to her family after being kidnapped again.

I don't think I'll be writing a second book. Instead I'll just add a Part 2 to this one.

I've finally finished editing all of part 1, and then i'll be editing the chapters of part 2 that are currently published then i'll try to continue the rest of the story.

i'd like to apologise that i haven't been active at all lately, i've had other shit on my mind recently and i just wanted to relax before i started writing this again.

I was starting to lose motivation towards the end of the book, but I think taking this break of writing and just editing and re reading will give me the motivation I need to finish it.

Anyway, I would like to say thank you for all the support!!

You will be getting more of Adrianna and her love interest in Part 2!

I'm not going to say who her love interest/s will be, I love seeing you guys guess.

Anyway, I will have her connect with them more in Part 2. The reason I don't write many scenes where she's connecting with her family is because i'm not very close to my family so i wouldn't really know what to write.

I hope you're all having an amazing day and thank you for taking your time to read this!! ❤️❤️

-noodal