27

Adrianna pov

I stop mid-chew. My eyes meet with Adrien's

"What are you talking about?"

His eyes narrow in on me.

"When you told us about your past and what the Russians trained you to do, I thought you'd have to be a pretty good assassin. Then you said you were world known, and you fight and race. It was kind of a guess, but now I know it's true. Sometimes, you really suck at lying."

I shrug my shoulders.

"So when were you going to tell us?" He crosses his arms.

"When were you going to tell me you guys are in the Italian mafia, and dad is the Don?" I ask, also crossing my arms.

Gio just smiles at me. A proud smile.

Adrien looks shocked and speechless. "We were going to tell you, but we weren't sure how you would react."

"I was raised by the Russian mafia. As long as you don't do some of the fucked up things they do, I don't care."

A little ping comes from my pocket.

I take the small monitor out of my pocket and I turn it on. When I bugged David, I made sure there was a mic, a tracker and a small camera. I angled the camera so we could see out of his sleeve, and right now he's in the guest room with Julia and Stella.

I tell my brothers to shut up and I turn the audio on.

"He wants it done by the end of the week." David states.

"A week?! We're going to need more than a week to kidnap her! Did you see the way she easily got you onto the ground?" Stella says. Her voice is so high pitched I had to turn the audio down.

They're planning on kidnapping me? Idiots.

"She learnt it off youtube. She is completely useless, she probably has a few moves like that and that's it. Other than that she's completely harmless. It'll be easy, we just have to make sure everyone is distracted or out of the house so we can take her."

My brothers smirk at me. Meanwhile, I already have a plan formed into my head. I'm going to end them but first I will need to torture them for information.

My dad thinks David is working with the Greek's who are known for working with the Russians. So they could be doing this for Ivan or Nikolai. However, I don't know why.

Why do they want me back now? They've pulled many stunts, letting me know someone is coming for me. But if it was Ivan or Nikolai, why? They could of easily taken me back while I was living with Maria and Jack.

"I wanna be the one to take her daddy!"

David hesitates before he says anything. "Sugar, I think it's best if me or your mother does it. We don't want anything to happen to you. She could hurt you." he says trying to sound reasonable.

If she puts a finger on me or my brothers, I'm going to murder her. I share a look with Gio and I know he's thinking the same thing.

"Ugh whatever."

Before we could listen to anything else I hear footsteps approaching. I turn the audio off and stuff it back into my pocket.

The twins and Marco walk out, probably to talk about what they just heard while playing video games.

Uncle Santiago walks in with his brothers and Aidan behind them. I sit back down and continue eat my cold pancakes.

My dad speaks first. "We want you kids to be careful around David and his little family."