37

Adrianna pov (14)

I'm currently on my way to an underground ring. Jack said he'll be out for the whole weekend, so I want to let out some pent up anger. Also, I won't be beaten to near death, so I can finally fight without having painful injuries to start with.

I get to a well known place for street fights, an abandoned warehouse. I make sure to keep my face covered with my hood as I get out of the car. I don't like to be seen in these places, anyone could be here.

As I reach the door I run into someone. I see its a brunette boy around the same age as me. He's dressed in clothes that have holes all through them and they look really dirty. He looks panicked. "Sorry!" he mutters and runs off before I have the chance to do anything. Then a few moments later, I see two men run out.

"He stole our money!" They yell while pointing at that same boy. I frown. It's not like they can't afford it. Besides, I think he stole it for a good reason. I just have this feeling. I decide to turn around and run after the boy. He sees me running for him and he speeds up.

"Wait I'm not going to hurt you!" I yell. I don't think I've ever said that to someone before.

He reluctantly slows down and faces me. He frowns at me "What do you want? Did those men send you?"

I frown back "No I was actually coming to help you. But I don't know why I never help people."

He seems relieved "Well thank you, but I think I have it handled."

"Oi! You two, return their money!" some random dude yells at us, uncovering our hiding spot.

We look at each, smirk and then run. I take his hand and steer him into the direction of my car "Follow me!"

After running for around 10 minutes, and successfully losing the angry mob of men, we reach my car and get in. He's breathing heavily, but I have a high stamina compared to most people so I'm not puffed out.

I start the car and drive out of the parking lot, going to a different underground ring. I still need to get out my anger. "I'm Knox, thank you for helping me." He says giving me a small smile.

I give him one back "Adrianna. Anyway, I was looking forward to a fight so we going to another ring, that cool?"

He smirks and nods his head.

I park into a different parking lot this time and get out with my fighting gear. We stop outside the door and nod to each other. Hopefully we will meet each other again, he'd be fun to do shit with. He steers his way towards the bar while I go towards the announcer and tell him I'm here to fight anyone.

He tells me I have 10 minutes before I fight, so I go into the back room and get ready. I braid my hair and change my clothes. I wrap my knuckles and warm up my muscles. By the time I'm finished, the announcer has started screaming into his microphone.

I walk out of my changing room and towards the ring, ready to fight.

"TONIGHT WE HAVE A NEW COMER AND THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPION 'PYTHON'!"

I smirk as I jump over the rope and into the ring. Python is a really tall and muscly man, but that means I'm quicker because I'm smaller. As the announcer talks about random shit, I take the time to look for his tell. He's slightly limping on his left leg. I look into his eyes and he slightly smirks.

I grin back.

I look into the crowd looking for Knox. Did he already leave? I don't know why I care, I don't like people. Especially strangers. I spot him sitting at the bar and when he sees me looking at him he winks.