43

Adrianna pov

First period is maths. I actually don't mind math. I like it more than english anyway. In math, there are thousands of ways to work out a question, but in the end you get the same answer.

It reminds me of my life. No matter what I do, I will always end up unhappy. Death follows me wherever I go, and so does Adonis apparently.

Stupid Greek cagna.

The twins left to go to their class which was history, while Knox and I walk through the hallways together. I'm not sure what class he has, but I really hope it's not math. I haven't spoken to him yet, and I was planning to, but not right now. I haven't had a normal day of school yet, and I just want to sit in a normal classroom, filled with normal people, and get taught a normal lesson.

I haven't experience much normality in my life, but school balances that out. It's the most normal thing in my life, but now that I go to a school with my brothers and their friends, I'm not so sure anymore.

I used to go to school to have a break from Jack and Nikolai. It used to be the time I can reflect on everything, and keep myself sane. But if anything else happens I don't know what I will do. My sanity is hanging on by a thread, and I already gave it up once but then mum and I got taken.

Not having my sanity was so...lightening. I didn't worry about anyone else, I didn't care what they were doing, I didn't care what they thought of me. I did my own thing and I didn't give a shit. But I could do that with my sanity, I would just care more. Which is what I don't want to do.

I stop in front of my math class and Knox keeps walking. I sag in relief. He hasn't said anything to me either since yesterday.

I ignore the weird burning feeling in the pit of my stomach and walk into class. Not many people are in here yet, so I decide to take a seat at the back of the room, and put one earphone in. I also chuck a hoodie on and pull the hood over my head.

I've been getting a lot of lustful looks from guys and jealous glares from girls today, and I think it's because of what I'm wearing. I was also getting a handful of fearful looks, probably about me killing Jason yesterday. One thing I hate is attention. Luckily I covered my tattoos because that would have made it an even bigger thing.

I think my father took care of the business and made everyone sign a contract of silence. I don't know, but whatever he did seemed to have worked, and not everyone knows I killed Jason.

I haven't attended a math class yet, so I'm surprised when a man looking around 25 walks into the room, claiming to be our teacher. I mentally hit myself for not attending this class yet. Then I get lost in my thoughts.

My teacher is fucking hot.

He could be a dilf.

But I don't know if he's a dad. Or if he's even old enough to be one.

Shut up Adrianna. None of this student-teacher love relationship thing. You have other men in your life to worry about.

But not many men are like him..

No. A one night stand and that's the farthest you will go with him. He probably has a girlfriend anyway. Leave the poor guy alone.

But what if he doesn't have a girlfriend?

But what if he does?

Shut up.

I roll my eyes at my subconscious before focusing on the lesson or more so the teacher. I have already graduated high school and college online, but it's still fun to pretend.