10

Adrianna pov

I've been laying on a cold metal table in a hospital gown for what feels like hours in an ER admissions room alone. Some guards have been talking to the workers out there and they've been filling out paperwork.

I hear them saying things about me. They're telling the doctors I have violent tendencies and they're making me out to be a psycho.

"Her doctor has recommended us to bring her here and keep her here until June 7th."

"5 months?" Someone asks suspiciously.

I didn't want to hear any more of that.

They're lying to the workers here. I didn't even see a doctor, they forged all the paper work.

This is Anastasia's plan. Keep me locked up in a psych ward and have people give me medication that will mess with my mind just for the fun of it.

But why 5 months? Is she planning something, or did she just want me to completely lose my mind in this place?

I have to admit, it's smart but I will escape from here. I have to.

Before I can do anything, two men come into the room and grab me on each arm. They drag me out of the room and prick a needle into my neck.

"Motherfuckers.." I say before everything goes dark.

I wake up, brushing off the reoccurring dream. I stare at the nurse standing in the corner of my room, holding my unprescripted medication on a tray.

I look towards my wrists and legs and see the usual shackles containing my hands and feet. They said I have to be restrained until I can prove I'm not of any harm, even though I haven't harmed anyone. At least not physically.

The nurse tries to put the meds in my mouth but I keep it closed. She gives me a look but I refuse to take the meds. This is a daily occurrence now, I don't know why she still bothers anymore.

The meds make my mind weird. I can't think on them. I can't do anything on them. They make me stupid. They make me dangerous.

I'm sick of this shit. I've been doing this shit for 5 fucking months. This place is making me go crazier than I actually am.

"Open your mouth Adrianna."

I tilt my head at her, refusing to obey. I look deep into her eyes, making her shift uncomfortably.

If she comes close again bite her. Rip her apart. Make her beg for your mercy. Destroy her. The voice inside me says.

There's been a voice in my head ever since I've been here. It tells me to do things. Bad things. And sometimes I listen. But I've been trying to ignore it lately. 

She sighs and leaves the room. I know what's going to happen next. I have to control myself. I take a few deep breaths while closing my eyes.

She returns with two guards. One approaches me and forces my mouth open while the other shoves the unnecessary medication into my mouth and pours water down my throat.