59

---

"What nanaman!" I'm on my way in the hearing and I called Simon to go with Laine.

"I'm here sa hearing, mom told me na nasa Manila ka?" I asked.

"I'm here in the Palace!" asik niya.

"Can you do me a favor again?" I asked.

"What favor again?" tila ubos na pasensyang usal niya.

"It's about Laine again, she only has Allysa on her side...I want you to visit her in the hospital Si--"

He sighed. "Okay, I can't do nothing but to obey you, kuya" he emphasized the last word.

But as the hearing goes on, my heart beats fast like...it was really nervous, but not because of the hearing. I won the filed case against me at kasabay ng pagkapanalo ko ay ang pagkamatay ng mama ni Laine.

"Sandro gusto mo bang atakihin si Laine ng media?!" asik ni mommy nang makauwi ako, I want to ran to the hospital but this...

"Mom look--"

"Sandro, nandoon si Simon at tsaka maiintindihan ka ni Laine" dad cut me off.

"I want to be with her! she needs me!" asik ko at nagpupumilit na pumunta doon.

"We know that Sandro but Simon and Allysa was there...isipin mo din ang kapakanan ni Laine kapag nakita kayo ng media na magkasama." mom told me kaya wala akong nagawa kundi umiyak nalang sa inis.

She went home and I told her to take a rest because she really needs that. I was hugging her the whole time when mom called me to go down cause we'll have a meeting with Pop's advisor. But this advisor cannot help us! his advise are very non-sense and worthless and it just makes me mad! is he really an advisor or he's just tripping? tsk!

We went to her mom's funeral, I feel bad for myself cause I can't do anything to make her feel fine. it hurts when I see her cry...but she needs me, and I need her...we need each other right now so, I strengthened her. I gave her a lot of advice, even though Im stressed and still don't know how to face the people. I'm faking my emotions and smiles towards everyone and it sucks cause I'm also faking it with her...I don't want her to be worried about me.

Laine was experiencing nightmares and I know that it was because of the stress. I am also experiencing that before but...who will help me? my girlfriend was also in pain...and...I'm still fixing myself not only for me, not only for Laine, but also to my kakailyan's.

The interment day of Tita Laila came, I am ashamed of my self because I don't know what to do to make her feel okay. paano ko siya matutulungan maging ayos ngayon, kung ako mismo ay hindi?

It's like she's suicidal, she badly wanna go with her mom in this grave and...the pain she has...plus the media shattered her soul...why they don't have mercy? for the issue, money, and fame they will not think about the people, about the mental health and about the relationship of everyone.

Sinalubong kami ng maraming bilang ng media sa labas at gusto kong protektahan si Laine, pero malabo ko iyong magawa sa ngayon lalo na't nasa harapan na namin sila at walang nagawa ang mga Security ng aking ama.

A lot of questions. rude and bad questions about our issue...I don't know if Lallaina and Allysa's aware of this but I've noticed that Laine was strumbling...she's panting and looks so pale but the media don't have mercy...until Laine passed out.

"Excuse us please!" I carried Laine and I don't care if I hit the media's but we ran out there and I carried her towards the car and brought her here in the hospital.