77

---

(PLAY ENCHANTED BY TAYLOR SWIFT)

"Well, I think I know where this about to go" nakangiting aniya. he placed the wine glass on the table and fix his suit and pants after he stood up. he offered this hand on mine at tinanggap ko iyon kaagad.

Wala kaming pakealam sa mga tao na nandito, sa bawat isa lang nakatuon ang bawat diwa at atensyon ng isa't isa...he's insane....

"We should dance Ms. Hudson" sambit niya at napangiti ako. imbes kasi na 'Can we dance' ay ayon ang tinuran niya.

Maraming mag-asawa at mag nobyo ang nagtungo sa gitna, at isa na kami don. the cold air here in the venue makes it more nervous because it's 4 years passed by since we dance together. at napasakit pa nung huling beses.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place

"The song really suits in our situation Laine" sambit niya habang sumasayaw kami sa gitna. his hands are on my waist and my arms are on his nape at nakatitig lang kami sa isa't isa.

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

"It was enchanting to meet you again...especially those eyes" sambit niya sa pinakamalambing na tono.

All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you...

"Sandro bakit binalikan mo ako?" I asked.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me

"Did you forgot what I've said earlier? or you just want me to repeat it?" he asked.

The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

"What?" takang tanong ko.

And it was enchanting to meet you...

"Wala, sabi ko ang ganda mo" aniya at ngumisi. "Lalo na ngayon...you're the most beautiful woman here" aniya.

All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you...

"Sandro hindi iyon yung tanong ko" pag-uulit ko. "I mean...iniwan na kita bakit binalikan mo pa ako?" I asked..

"Do I really have to repeat it? because I love you...I love you so much and it was so hard to live without you by myside" tuloy tuloy niyang sambit.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

"I-It's like hanging myself every minute cause I used to live with you by m-myside everyday Laine" usal niya pa. "At ayoko nang mangyari pa ulit yon" dagdag niya pa.

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake

"Bakit hindi ka man lang nagalit? b-bakit?" tanong ko, umiiyak nanaman. lagi nalang. he wiped my tears using right hand.

"How can I get mad to the girl I love the most?" tugon niya.

And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"