84

--

I smiled habang tinatanaw papalayo ang tiny foot steps niya. she's really cute. I hope Laine will meet her, for sure magkakasundo sila lalo na't they have the same eye color and she really likes children.

"She's kind and adorable" mom smiled.

"Yeah, napaka galang pati" dad commented.

Mom sighed. "Sandro, kailan niyo kaya ako balak bigyan ng apo?" she asked.

"Nako, kung hindi sila naghiwalay baka meron na tayong apo" tugon ni Pops.

I smirked...oo nga...

"Yes, and baka Laine and Sandro were married na" Mom added.

"Si Vinny kaya?" Pop asked.

"Oo nga 'no? kumusta kaya sila sa London?" mom asked also and nagkibit balikat nalang ako.

"Nako, sana ay ayos lang sila Vincent doon" dad said and I just sighed and look at the picture.

Cute.

"Why are you smiling? tinext ka ba ni Laine?"mom asked.

"No" sagot ko kaagad.

"Sus! ayoko na, nagsesecret nanaman si Sandro sa atin" si mommy.

"No mom, it's just the picture of that little girl" I showed them the pic and they both smiled again.

"It's a sign na siguro na kailangan nang mag-asawa ng isa sa inyo" sambit ni mom.

"Sandro baka naman" sambit ni Pops.

"Why me? you should told that to Vinny, siya ang--"

"What about Si?" pops asked.

"No way" mom laughed. "He's very serious sa work niya--"

"Serious sa work? or--"

"No, I don't think so...let Si live his life to the fullest" dad replied.

"Basta, I want to have a grandchild na! si Vinny and Sandro lang ang inaasahan ko sa ganon ngayon" usal ni mom before we go outside.

The media's were there of course. kung saan ang tatay ko nandoon sila, at buti nalang wala dito si Laine. kung hindi ay alam kong magpapanic attack nanaman siya.

She suffered a lot...

"You did what you think is the best for us..." I whispered while driving. I went to Mama Meldy's house and she's there. waving her hands at the veranda.

I went straight to her and kissed her cheek. "How are you mama?" I asked.

"Getting weaker, but...needs to be strong" she answered.

I sighed before sitting beside her. I showed her the ring. "Do you still remember this?" I asked.

"Oh, the ring that I gave you when you were little" she answered. "Magpopropose ka na?" she asked and I nodded.

"Kanina dapat...but...I saw something that broke me into pieces" I answered.

"What happened?" Mama Meldy looks like so worried because she held my hand.

I tell her the whole story and I don't know but my tears began to fall, as I told her what I saw earlier. "It sucks"I pointed my heart. "I'm still healing but...w-why? why it hurts so bad? again?" I asked and she hugged my head.

"Shush" she tries to calm me down. like a typical Lola na pinapatahan ang apo. "I know na hindi ka naniniwala sa magagawa ni Laine yon, so am I--"

"Mama nagawa na niya akong iwan...hindi malabong gawin niya yon sa akin" I cut her off.