o n e

January 15th 2017
Avengers Compound

Tony Stark had a holographic image of a woman taken from a low quality security camera to show to the recently re-assembled Avengers, while he sat on his desk, ready to address the group with some new information.

Their feud — Or temporary marriage separation as Sam Wilson liked to call it — Has been hard on them all. But America's beloved Captain America, and 'genius billionaire playboy philanthropist' Tony Stark had gotten over their childish behaviours and were willing to put aside their differences for the greater good.

"What are we looking at Stark?" Steve Rogers stood with his arms crossed, his globally recognised suit displaying a silver star along with various other American colours was still worn after a long day of training.

The holographic image showed a girl of who looked of average height, a slender build, but she had her back to the camera and the hood of her sweater pulled up, meaning no hair colours could be recognisable.

"You said she was a threat." Banner spoke up, adjusting the collar of his lab coat as a coping mechanism for speaking in front of such a large group, "Do we think she's HYDRA?"

Tony swiped his hand, the holographic image changing.

The woman had barley moved in the next photograph, the only difference was that in the short change of timeframe from the first camera image Tony showed and the current one, the girl had moved her arm, revealing what looked like something resembling somewhat of a fireball being released from her hand.

"I don't think she's HYDRA." Tony stated, "We haven't seen her before. By the looks of it she is completely off of the grid."

Bruce Banner carefully inspected the image, walking closer to the hologram to take a closer look and to get a sense of the severity of the situation.

"Did she sign the accords?" Natasha asked from the corner she had tucked herself into, her mood today being that she would listen to the meeting rather than participate — She had one too many shots during her bar hop a few days previous and was still recovering.

The Sokovia accords where what threw the feud between Tony and Steve over the edge. They meant that the Avengers would no longer be a private organisation, which meant the government would have total control over everything that they done, limiting Steve from searching for his best friend Bucky Barnes, who was now safely back in Steve's life, almost fully recovered and now a vital part of the Avengers team.

As well as this, any enhanced or inhuman being had to sign the Sokovia accords so that the government had a record of them and their powers, just incase they happened to be a potential threat.

"No sign of anything even close to resembling the powers being shown in this footage." Tony replied, his lips pursed into a tight frown.

"Have you checked to see if the footage is just edited? It's just just some kids playing around or something?"

"I already ran it through numerous security checks, Cap. The whole video is completely genuine." Tony replied.

Anyone who knew Tony Stark could see right through him right now, despite the sunglasses he wore indoors. The wheels were turning in his head, and Steve wasn't impressed.