t h i r t y t w o

May 1st 2017
Steve's Apartment

His hands graced hers with a delicate touch, as he took her hand in his and led her towards his apartment. His heart was thumping in his chest. Her's was too. But it couldn't stop them both from giggling like idiots.

Ember had slept with people before, but none of those times ever actually meant anything significant to her. They were just a way of relieving stress. But she knew that what she was about to do with Steve was genuine love.

Steve unlocked the door with his handprint. His hands were shaking, but it didn't seem to bother him, because as soon as they both got into his apartment, he spun her around and pressed her against the wall, their lips crashing together in a fiery kiss, full of love and passion.

Ember had never been one to allow herself to fall to pieces in front of a man, but when she was with Steve, she was like jelly. Anything he asked her to do she was sure she'd do it.

The way his lips moved against hers was something she'd never felt before in her life. Pure adoration. She genuinely couldn't think of a person that had ever cared for her as much as the man who's lips were on hers did.

He really genuinely cared about her.

And she wasn't used to that feeling.

But she was starting to like it.

Their bodies stumbled as Steve led them both through his small living area and into his bedroom. She had been in there countless times before, but never for this reason.

Ember fell backwards on the bed, and pulled Steve's shirt as she went backwards, causing them both to tumble down in a fit of giggles.

Steve wasted no time in connecting their lips again, this time softly kissing down her neck, and whispering 'I love you' into her ear. It felt strange to finally say out loud, but it felt good.

She hooked her legs around his waist, and pushed her hips upwards, trying to create some sort of friction in the area she had wanted him for as long as she had known him. But he was taking it slow. Painfully slow.

"Steve." She moaned, desperately.

"I know baby," He said, in between sucking and nipping her neck, "I know."

His fingers delicately traced the bottom of her shirt and removed his lips from her neck.

"May I?" He asked, followed by an enthusiastic nod from Ember.

He carefully removed her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it onto the ground.

Ember bit her lip to contain a grin as soon as she saw Steve's reaction. His eyes flashed with something she'd never seen before. Something wild, something feral.

"God." He breathed out, before crashing their lips together again, this time allowing himself to grind his harness against her.

Ember was the one to break the kiss this time.

"Hey, we gotta be even." She said, her hands grabbing hold of the bottom of his shirt, tugging it so he knew exactly what she was indicating.

Steve grinned and sat up, swiftly removing his shirt and throwing it onto the ground next to Embers.

She couldn't help but let her mouth drop when she saw him. She had seen him shirtless before, yes. But none of those times he had been skilfully balanced on top of her.

Her head was thrown back onto the soft fabric of the bed as soon as Steve begin again.

He kissed down her chest, over the lace fabric of her bra, and down her stomach.