f o u r

January 27th 2017
Avengers Compound

As soon as Ember got to the training area, the room was filled of complaints about "I've literally been out of my cell for what? A day? And you already want to fucking torture me!"

Or,

"If you punch me in the face I'm literally going to kill myself."

"I'm not going to punch you in the face." Steve rolled his eyes. "Not today anyways, sweetheart."

There it was again. Sweetheart. But just like last time, it was mocking. A ridicule. Not a pet name you'd call your wife on a date night.

"I'm going to kick your ass so bad." Ember shot her hand in Steve's direction with the intention of firing a fireball in his direction.

But nothing happened.

"These damn silver stupid fucking ring shits." Ember groaned, trying to pull the bracelets that restrain her power.

Steve mockingly laughed at her, and walked closer towards her, a hand running through his hair.

The man knew how to be intimidating when he wanted to be.

But also hot. He wasn't doing that part intentionally but it was really hot.

"I know you're trying to be fancy-ass Captain America right now — But I'm really turned on." She said jokingly, but it also wasn't a joke. Despite all of the teasing flirting, Ember did find him hot.

I mean, who wouldn't?

For the first time since Ember had known him, Steve hadn't blushed at one of her slightly inappropriate for work comments.

Instead he continued to travel towards her, until she could basically feel his breath on her skin.

"Still really ho-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Steve had Ember had kicked the back of her legs and forced her to the ground, her hands pinned above her head.

She tried to make another joke about Steve being on top of her again, but nothing would come out, until he ever so slightly released the grip on her wrists.

"First rule. Never get distracted."

"You make that kinda difficult, lover boy," She bit her lip, smirking, her breathing now back to normal...ish.

"Then get over it."

He still hadn't moved, in fact he had re-tightened the grip he had on her wrists.

He had one knee on either side of her stomach, their faces in line with each other, and Embers hands still pinned above her head.

Ember groaned again and tried to move out from Steve's grip, but he wouldn't let go, he just made direct eye contact as she squirmed underneath him.

"Let me go, Rogers."

"I thought you liked being underneath me?" A smirk played on his features.

"Did you just flirt with me?"

"What if I did?"

"Steve let me go."

"If your fighting with someone and you end up in this position, they aren't going to let you go easily. You have to work for it."

"If I'm fighting someone, I'll have my powers and I'll burn their pretty little face off... Or actually compared to you they will probably be really ugly, but whatever."