Physical and Occupational Therapy

(Alexander's POV)

The sound of Quack. Quack. Quack as his phone alarm goes off enters his drowsy conscience at 8 am.

A minute later Harrison walks into the room and loudly proclaims-Good morning sunshine! Time to wake up!

He mumbles into his pillow-Leave me alone! Don't I deserve a little peace and rest?

Laughing Harrison replies-If you wanted peace you would not have asked me to wake you up in the morning.

To further torture him, Harrison opens up the curtains and the bright lights of the morning enter the room and blind his eyes.

Getting annoyed he retorts-And why did I order you to wake me again? I have my alarm on the phone?

Sternly Harrison replies-Since you are taking sleep medicine you might sleep through your alarm and you also need me to help you dress while you are wounded. Hopefully once your therapy starts today you will be on your way of dressing yourself in no time. 

Harrison continues-Now I don't want to hear one more complaint out of you. This is going to be awkward for both of us. Tell me at once if I start to hurt you.

Carefully Harrison takes off Alexander's pajamas leaving him in his boxers. Afterwards he leaves the room for a minute to summon Dr. Suzuki to check on his wounds and so the doctor could clean the wounds and put on new bandages.

Walking into the room, Dr. Suzuki says-Good morning, Mr. Wilson. I hope you have a great New Year. Let's see how your wounds are doing this morning.

While the doctor was working, Alexander sat in silence only hissing every once in a while when the doctor touched a sensitive spot or put on the antiseptic cream on his wounds which causes a burning sensation.

After awhile the doctor finishes and says-Your wounds are healing nicely for this stage. While it is going to hurt, I want you to start physical and occupational therapy today. The sooner you start the better your recovery is going to be. We will start off easy and work our way up.

With those words, Dr. Suzuki leaves the room  and Harrison comes back to help dress Alexander in a white shirt and light gray sweatpants. 

After Harrison finishes dressing him, he helps him into his wheelchair and wheels him into the dining room. Where he is met by the sight of Megan and Mia who were in a lively discussion.

Offering a quick hello to Alexander, Megan leaves to start her work. Following his wife's example, he offers a quick greeting to Mia and leaves to start his work. 

Once they are gone, Mia walks around Alexander's wheelchair to grab the handles to push him near the dining table. However, before doing that she kisses him on the neck and says-Good morning, babe. How are you feeling this morning?

He grins while saying-As well as can be expected. However, every morning is a good morning when I can spend it with you.

She blushes while replying-Stop. It is not fair that you can be so charming this early. 

Not missing a beat, he replies-I think it is expected since I am your Prince Charming. 

Laughing she says-Stop or else I am going to have to find a villain to stop you. 

He retorts-What is a villain going to do? Put a spell on me? They will have to get in line. You already put a spell on me years ago. One I hope will never expire. If it does or I forget, all you have to do is kiss me and I will remember.

She laughs and exclaims-Oh hush up or maybe instead of helping you eat your breakfast I will put something else in your mouth. 

She continues-We have to hurry up and finish eating before your physical therapy session starts. You will need the energy in physical and occupational therapy. Also remember we have individual and couple therapy tonight.