A Conversation of Words and Kisses

(Mia's POV)

(Last sentence from last chapter) After a couple minutes kissing. Alexander speaks-Believe me now?

Mia in a daze for a minute finally gathers her senses. I can't do this. This will not happen again.

Alexander-Yes it will happen again. You are mine. But lets talk for now about the project.

Going back to his desk Alexander sits down and puts his feet on the desk.

Alexander-The project is my way of getting you here. As you clearly wanting to fight destiny and not accept your fate this is my way of making you interact with me. Unless you want to accept your fate by my side as my soon to be wife where you can do anything you want as long as it is with me.

Mia-You cannot do that. It is unprofessional. We are over. You might be forcing me to work with you for a few hours every week, but that is it. Nothing else. We will talk about nothing, but the school. By the way I am really pissed you changed my class schedule. I love teaching.

Alexander-Like I said. It will happen again. We are far from over. We are finally beginning again. I will take it at your pace, but I will make up for lost time. No one will care if I am professional or not. I am the richest man in the world. I am richer than all the kings and you are my queen. I changed your schedule because I did not want your school work to stress you out. Now that I am back in your life you need to focus on me, yourself, and soon our future kids. For now, you should be glad that I am letting you keep your job. As for the project I already have people working on it. They will meet with you for one hour a month, as you still need to give your progress report to your principal, but the rest of your time in our weekly meetings will be you relaxing and spending time with me. Preferably with you in my arms and we are kissing.

Mia-Kissing me and telling me you only said those horrible things years ago because my father made you doesn't change anything. I have moved on. So should you. I am going to work on the project with you professionally or not at all. If I have to quit my job so be it. I can always get a new one or I will crawl back to my parents. I will not have you messing with my life and heart again.

Alexander-Do you really think I would let you get another job if you quit this one? The only job you will be able to get is my very personal assistant, which I will prefer since its a move-in position. So by all means quit, you will be working with me sooner than you think. As for crawling back to your parents. You do know that they still want to marry you off to the highest bidder. As the richest person in the world I believe that will be me. As for you moving on we both know there has not been any males in your life after me. 

(In her head) Mia is angry because she knows he is right. Either way she is screwed. I guess I am going to have to be creative maybe babysitting, online tutoring, or subbing. I think after this I might need to join a dating website or have my friends hook me up with someone.

As he is speaking Alexander moves around the desk again. 

Alexander-Do you want to know why? They can never make you feel one percent of what I make you feel. 

Alexander quickly moves in and kisses Mia again with complete abandonment. He pours everything in that kiss. Alexander is kissing Mia like they only have minutes left to live.

After a couple minutes of kissing Alexander stops and looks down at Mia in his arms with a dazed look on her face. Alexander speaks-Only I can kiss you to where you are left speechless. I will give in and play your game Mia. I will make you fall in love with me again while we are working on the project. It will be only a matter of time to when you are begging me to make you officially mine. 

(I kinda like having this as my ending. So next chapter will be Mia's response, Mia's plan to try to get over Alexander, and Alexander continuing his scheme on getting Mia back)