Monday Morning

I cannot believe this book has over 100 views. Thanks everyone for reading.

I am probably only going to do this when my books get special number views like 100, 500, 1000, etc. But if you are liking this check out my other stories called: A Girl Who Is Destined To Be A Mate and Invisible Mate.

Due to the 100 views I am going to release two new chapters. I am working on the third since the second chapter was too long. So expect a new chapter probably on Tuesday night or Wednesday.

(Mia's POV)

Unquestionably, Mia was dreading Monday morning. After a few days she had enough of her  colleagues congratulating her on how lucky she is to work with Alexander a hot, single, billionaire. Who knows, they say, she might spend so much time with him he might fall in love with her and they will become a couple again.

Waking up on Monday morning at 7 o'clock she decided to dress to impress so that she would be a sight to behold so that Alexander can understand what he is missing and that she is no charity case. Deciding on a yellow business casual dress. Professional, yet it showed how wonderful she looks after all this time.

Once she had her outfit in order she had a quick breakfast before heading into the shower. Upon finishing her shower she put on her clothes and finished the last minute details in order for her to be ready to leave her house by 7:30 when the cab she ordered would arrive. After double checking that she had all the materials she will need for the day and that she was presentable she left her house and enter the cab to be on her way to Wilson International.

Exiting the cab at 7:55, she stops in front of the massive Wilson International building. Admittedly, the Wilson International building is a sign of Alexander's success as it is the second biggest building in Chicago after the Willis Tower. Walking into the lobby, the entire place screams wealth with elegant gold designs and floor to ceiling windows.

Stopping in front of the desk of Sarah Bradley the secretary. Sarah Bradley is a young beautiful blond hair blue eyed girl. Due to the fact that she is running out of time before she is late, Mia greets her in a hurry.

Mia-Hi. My name is Mia Davis. I have a meeting with Alexander Wilson at 8.

Sarah in shock remembering the conversation Mr. Wilson had with her regarding how she must treat Ms. Davis with the utmost respect and care.

Sarah-Hello Ms. Davis. The CEO told me to expect your arrival this morning. First, I will say that during the duration of your time here I am at your service. Please follow me to the executive elevator. Furthermore, if there is any additional assistance that I might be able to provide for you now or in the future please just ask and you shall receive.

Momentarily Mia is in shock at Sarah's attitude towards her before passing it off.

(In her head)-I wonder why she is seemingly acting overly hospitable than a normal secretary would towards me?

After walking for a minute they stop in front of the elevator doors. Once they both step into the elevator Sarah speaks.

Sarah-Ms. Davis I need you to put your hand up to the scanner for the elevator. Only Mr. Wilson and his assistant have access to his floor ordinarily, until you now. Since he has informed me to tell you that he is giving you complete access to his floor.

Mia-Why would he do this? Undoubtedly, that is a security risk.

Sarah-Nonetheless that might be the case, however, Ms. Davis I must do as my boss instructed. When you meet with him you can ask him in person.

Mia-I will definitely do that.

After having her hand scanned they ride in silence until they reach the top floor. As the elevator doors are opening, Mia takes her first glances of Alexander's floor and on how stylish it is with the same gold designs as the lobby. Upon the elevator doors fully opening they encounter a tall young man who looks in his twenties and is brown haired and brown eyed.

The young man opens his mouth to greet them. First, he greets Sarah with a Good morning Sarah. Thank you for bringing Ms. Davis to me. 

After they exchange pleasantries he turns to her and says-Hello Ms. Davis. My name is Thomas Anderson. I am Mr. Wilson's executive assistant. May I be the first to welcome you to this floor and if I can do anything in my power to assist you please ask.

Sarah-This is where I depart. Good day Ms. Davis. Thomas. With a pointed stare at Thomas for a few seconds she left down the elevator.

Thomas-Lets not keep Mr. Wilson waiting.

Upon saying those words, Thomas leads her to the enormous wooden doors down the hall. For some reason Mia knew as the doors opened her life will never be the same.

(I decided that Mia's and Alexander's meeting would be too long with this chapter. So next chapter they will have their meeting. I just wanted to do set-up in this chapter. Who knows maybe add another romance in with Sarah and Thomas. Who knows maybe I will decide Sarah will be a villain.)