The Plan Starts

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. The end of the semester was very hectic. After the semester ended I tried to do research to make this chapter as realistic as possible. Sadly, my research was not fruitful.

I have never used online/dating apps, which in this chapter is an important feature. So, I made an account (pointing out I am single so I am not cheating on anyone by doing so-focused on my education at the moment-if love happens it happens). Sadly, in over two weeks I did not get a lot of matches/good ones. I decided to just write and delete the apps. So if what I am writing isn't realistic-Sorry.

Last sentence of last chapter-Deciding to get started on her plan Mia opens up her laptop and dials her phone.

(Mia's POV)

Ring, ring, ring.

Hello? a female voice answers

Hey, Sarah. It's me Mia.

Sarah-I know silly. Caller ID Remember?

Mia-Oh yeah, sorry.

Sarah-What's wrong?

Mia-A lot has happened since you been gone. I did not want to worry you since you were working on your new job.

Sarah-I always have time for you. I know I have been busy coordinating the fashion on the new Hallmark movie, but you know I would have made time. I am back now so how about I pick up our favorite CiCi's pizza and come over?

Mia-That would be great. I need my best friend.

Sarah-I can be there in an hour.

Mia-Okay, see you then.

Sarah-Bye.

An hour later and Mia's doorbell rings. Mia opens her door and a young beautiful blond hair woman with blue eyes holding a Cici's Pizza is at the door.

Mia-Sarah!

Mia rushes to hug Sarah.

Bending down to Mia's height because she is taller than Mia, Sarah hugs her back.

Sarah laughs-Trying to hold on to a pizza here.

Mia laughs-Right. Come on in!

Sarah enters the house and both walk to the kitchen. After getting the alfredo with mozzarella and cheddar cheese pizza on plates and getting drinks they start to talk while they eat.

Sarah-So spill.

Mia saying really fast-Remember freshman year of college and we met and became roommates and during this time I was really heartbroken and upset. Well, my ex just decided to reenter my life and he says he will stop at nothing to get me back. That he was lying through his teeth when he said all those horrible things and that my father made him do it or he would have disowned me. Also he is now the richest man on the planet and he made a scheme with my school so now we have to work together.

Sarah jumps up-Wait! You mean to tell me that dirt bag has the nerve to come back in your life after he broke your heart!

Mia-Yup. He said he will stop at nothing until I become his wife and mother of his children. Alexander made his empire so he could take care of me and our supposed future kids while getting revenge on my father.

Sarah-Do you want to get back together with him?

Mia-Honestly, I have no clue. You saw how broken I was when we met. I am finally getting to a good place and he comes and screws that up. I don't want my heart to ever be that broke again. I don't think I can trust him with my heart again.