After All This Time

(Warning this Chapter will sound similar to the previous. This is Mia's reaction)

In the beginning of the summer before the school year begun, Mia was at one of her work's before school starts department meeting. Upon entering the room before the meeting, she was shocked to learn that the principal of the school Mrs. Little will be joining them. There was also an open seat left next to Mrs. Clarissa Little and Mia. After all Mia's colleagues arrived Mrs. Little opened her mouth to speak.

Mrs. Little-Good afternoon. You might be wondering why I am here since the school already had the first beginning of the school year meeting. The reason I am here is that an incredibly famous alumni is offering to donate a large amount of money to the school and scholarships and internships to the students. Due to the fact that he is a diligent man who makes sure to care for his investments, he has asked to work with one of our staff with this project. After his research into all the staff here at the school, he has chosen one of you. I would have further explained the details, but he wanted to explain the project himself. So please help me in welcoming our guest Class of 2010 alumni and billionaire CEO Mr. Alexander Wilson!

Mia was shocked. She could not believe what was happening. Alexander walked into the room and sat next to her. Somehow he still resembled how he did in high school just older. Furthermore, she could not comprehend how he was still so handsome. After sitting next to her he gave her a smirk. Mia shock quickly turned to anger at the audacity he has to come to her work, sit next to her, and subsequently smirk about it. After the entire room stared at him for a minute or so he finally opened his mouth to speak.

Alexander-Hello. Some of you may have known me as a student, but for the rest of you, as Mrs. Little has stated, my name is Alexander Wilson. As a St. Ignatius College Prep alumni I recognize how outstanding and important this school is in transforming young people into successful adults. After making my billion dollar empire I wanted to give back. Upon reflecting, I immediately knew I needed to start where it all began. Undoubtedly, this is the place that gave me the tools and motivation to become the man I am today.

I plan to with the help of your colleague and principal to create scholarships available to your students so they can reach their dreams as I have mine. On top of that, I am also offering internships for the highest ranking students in my companies.

Alexander continues with his speech-I need a teacher who is highly regarded and who can truly fathom the  needs of her students to help me with my goal. That teacher is Ms. Davis. Unquestionably, having been in the same classes as her while attending here I knew she was just the right person for the job.

Mia was in pure disbelief. He knew how she felt about him and he pulls this scheme. Especially in front of all her colleagues and boss! Nevertheless, If she swore she have a couple of choice words for him.Before she tried to open her mouth to refuse Mrs. Little spoke.

Mrs. Little-Congratulations Mia! When he told me who he has chosen I could not have thought of a fitter person myself to represent the school.

(In her head)-Great. How can I say no in front of my boss after that comment. Hopefully if I word it, carefully she will give it to another person or have another person help me.

Mia in an attempt at a pleasant tone, but you can clearly hear the anger-Thank you Mrs. Little for your kind words. It will be an honor for me to be able to represent the school in this matter. I am just afraid this project will be too much for me with my teaching duties which I cannot be allowed to neglect.

Mrs. Little-Mr. Wilson and I have thought about that. The both of us have decided to give you less classes this year. Instead of teaching five, you will be teaching two. Also, every Monday one of your colleagues will cover your classes, so you can travel to Wilson International and discuss the project with Mr. Wilson.

Mia was shaking in anger. How dare he interfere with her job. Most importantly, he knew how she felt about him and he wishes to work with her one-on-one. Hasn't he done enough to mess with her life now he tries to pull this off. Unnerving to her is he is just sitting next to her with a smirk on his face as if the past seven years haven't happened. After a couple of minutes of this he opened his mouth to speak.

Alexander-Mia, I am extremely looking forward to working "one-on-one" with you. Before I leave all of you to your meeting I ask you to come to Wilson International at 8 in the morning to speak further about all the details.

Mia knowing that she was defeated for now and not wanting to create a scene says-Okay.

(In her head)-Alexander, you just made an enormous mistake entering my life again.

Alexander gets up and walks out of the room. Leaving her to deal with an array of emotions. Lets just say Monday morning will be entertaining.

(Next chapter-The Monday morning meeting)