Food Conversations

Hi everyone. I hope you like the triple update. This is my thank you for over 40,000 reads and over a 1000 votes. 

(Mia's POV)

After scrolling through his phone for available dinner options in the area, Alexander turns to her and says-There is nothing in the area that I can imagine you being able to eat at. Would McDonald's work?

She replies-That option is acceptable to me.

Alexander leads her to his car and after opening the door for her, hops in and they're off to McDonald's.

A couple of minutes later they arrive at the McDonald's. Alexander quickly rushes out of the car and over to her side to open the door for her.

While opening the door for her Alexander says, after you my lady.

Blushing Mia says, much obliged sir.

They both walked into the nearest McDonalds where they were the only people in the restaurant except for a few employees in the back.

Alexander remarks-At least we have the place mostly to ourselves.

A clearly bored teenage male employee named Steve takes their order unenthusiastically-Welcome to McDonald's, are you ready to order, he asked?

Alexander replies-Yes. We will both have the Big Mac meals and be sure the Big Mac's are absolutely plain with only cheese due to her allergies.

Steve in a dull voice says-That will be $17.18.

Handing over a $100 dollar bill Alexander says, ensure the order is correct and you can have the leftover money.

Steve perks up at the big tip and says, I am grateful for the large tip and I will personally ensure that it is correct, as he turned away. 

After Alexander received two empty cups for their drinks, they headed to the drink station.

Alexander-We can divide the tasks. I handle the drinks and you can handle the napkins and find us a place to sit.

She replies-That works for me. You remembered that as clumsy as I am, if I'm left to carrying the drinks I would probably spill them. 

Alexander laughs-I remember. When your with me you have no need to worry since I will always carry our drinks.

As the restaurant was empty of customers except us, it was not difficult to obtain the booth nearest to the door after grabbing the napkins.

Alexander comes by with the two Cokes. A minute later Steve comes by with their food.

After grabbing all the food out of the bag, they separate it so they each have a Big Mac and medium French fry in front of them.

As she opens her Big Mac, Alexander says-Is your burger right?

Glancing down and lifting the burger shows a only cheese plain Big Mac.

She replies-It is correct. Is yours?

Alexander-Yes. However, it would not matter to me if it was wrong. Since I ordered mine plain so if yours was wrong we could have switched.

Moving on, Alexander says-I was thinking while we're eating we can ask each other questions. Not as numerous as twenty questions, however there is still so much I desire to know, same rules apply as the previous game.

She smirks-I can agree to that. I will ask the first question. Occasionally you call me Little Mouse. So my question is how did you come up with that nickname?

Alexander bursts out laughing. After wiping laughing tears from his eyes says-I was not expecting that question. As for the answer you might not expect it. Remember in high school when you would sneak me into your room while your parents weren't home to work on homework and when we finish we would hang out?