LEALTÀ-Chapter six

Chapter six. Scars

____

Third person POV

Seven-teen years ago

"If you don't end this,Giovanni,I'll take Desta and Ivanna with me!" Desta's mother,Ivanka yelled at her husband. She had caught him for not the first time,but for the fourth time with another woman in his hands. In their bed. Giovanni stood at the kitchen table,slipping his hand through his grey and black hair. He looked with pleaded eyes on his angry wife.

"Ivanka,please don't leave me! You're the only one I have!" He pleaded,his green eyes glossy with the tears that's on the edge of escaping his eyes. Ivanka looks at him with her eyes,killing him with them. "You've said all those things the other times too. I can't-" she couldn't speak. Her voice gave up from all her yelling and crying.

She was worried about her sixteen year old son,Desta. He hasn't been talking to either of them for three days. Ever since his mother found his father with another woman. Desta knew. He always knew what kind of man his father was. But the worst part he always felt was that he couldn't do anything;in his head,he had so many plans. But he didn't have the power of actually doing them. Making it happen in real life.

Desta sat on his floor in his room;his back against his white door,that led into his room. His black shirt was was rolled up,showing his arm on full display for the world to see. Old faded scars could be seen if you looked closely. Desta's cheeks were drenched in tears,his other hand was shaking as it held onto the silver,razor blade he had.

He took a deep breath,listening to his parents argument downstairs before he pressed the blade down,hard on his wrist. He winced as the skin cut open,blood pouring out as soon as he lifted the blade. He looked down,taking deep breaths and repeating the same process over six times before he was,somewhat satisfied and stopped. His tears were now dried,his sobs had stopped and his parents voices couldn't be heard any longer.

Desta looked up at his ceiling;begging anyone to help him. The boy put the blade down,standing up and put it in his drawer besides his bed. Blood dropped down his arm;down his hand and onto the wood floor. The sixteen year old boy went to wash his new cuts in warm water,knowing that it would help with the pain. He cleaned them,put bandage around his cuts and then rolled down his sleeve.

He looked at the time on his phone. 2:30 am. He looked up,looking out of his window. The moonlight lit in in his room,making it look dark but still light. He dook a deep breath before he walked downstairs. But the sight he was about to see were something no human ever wanted to see.

As he made it to the second floor,he called for his mom. He just wanted to tell her that everything's going to be okay;they'll get through this together even though with his father,Giovanni,on their tail. But he couldn't say those simple words. He found his mom on the floor,a pool of blood around her petite body. A knife wound on her throat.

"No! M-mama please!" The boy pleaded with all his power. He made his way towards her,in the middle of the kitchen. His father was no where to be seen. But Desta knew...this was his father's work.

Desta's hands tried to stop the bleeding,he tried to wrap a towel around the big wound but it was too late...her soul had already left. Desta looked in his moms eyes,with tears running down his cheeks,his throat hurting from all the crying and most of all...his heart shattered into thousands of pieces. That day was when Desta Nicola Castello died. His heart was never the same after finding his own mom dead. His world.