LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four

Chapter twenty-four. Is this love?

Kimberly Casey
____

Please play "Just a game." By Birdy.
____

"Are you sure you want to continue?" Nicola asks me. I nod and kiss him again,but he pulls away. I frown at him but he chuckles and pull my hands above my head.

"Words,sweetheart." His accent is showing more right now and I'm...wow I'm so wet.

"Please...show me what I mean to you?" I say. I see care in his eyes. I can see how much he cares for me. And it makes me scared,but I can't deny my feelings for this man. And I will never do either...I can't anymore.

He interwined our hands,above my head,and kissed me as he put more of his weight on me.

"I will show you...god knows I will show you." Goosebumps erupt on my body at his words.

He pulls out a condom out of the drawer. But he doesn't pull down his boxers yet. I know that he wants to take it slow...and I respect that. He showed me that it's not a joke,I'm not just a fuck. I'm someone he cares about. He keeps me safe from harm...and keeps me in his arms.

With the condom above us on the bed in it's wrapper,his finger dances down my belly again.

His eyes burning into mine. He reaches his destination,and they slide into me easliy. I let out a breath of pleasure as he begins to finger me. Not fast,but slow and a good pace. My legs are on either side of him,while he's holding himself up with his other arm. His intense gaze on me. My eyebrows furrow and my mouth falls open as he makes me cum again...

I close my eyes and smile. I open them again and now I can see him putting the condom on.

Holy damn I keep forgetting how big he is...

"I want this to be your first time."

"Me too." I smile. His words are making me so emotional tonight...him taking care of me. He's right though...none of the times before have I ever had sex that hasn't been against my will...but now...this is all I want from him. I want him...the man that I keep arguing with. The man that I sometimes hate but still...has all my respect,no matter what. He's sacrificing himself for me.

Is this love?

I don't know...

"Are you ready,Bellissima?" He asks. He look a little bit worried at me. But I'm deep in thoughts.

"Yes..." This will be the first time for me...hope it doesn't hurt as much as it usually does...

He pushes the tip in slowly,but it doesn't hurt anything which is making me more relaxed.

"It's good?" He checks on me,and kisses my neck. I nod my head and I can feel him keep going. It doesn't hurt at all.

"Shit...so perfect,aren't you Ljubavi." He looks at me.

"Please keep going..." I give him a kiss on the cheek. He push out of me,and then inside again. Both our mouth fall open,and the temperature is raising. I can feel him,all of him. I can hear his heartbeat and I can see the look in his eyes.