LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven. How will we do?

Nicola Castello
____

"How did she find me?" I looked at her in the bed. She was still passed out but they got the bleeding under control. Her black hair laid spread out on the pillow, her lips a bit open, her cheeks a bit flushed and her eyes closed. She was breathing normal now...but she scared us for a second before.

"She took Milo's gun and his pocket knife on the desk in the control room. And the blue prints..." Angelo were sitting besides me on a chair. But me on the bed, where Kimberly's feet laid. I could hear the frustration in his voice, he did not like the fact that he let this happen.

"Angelo, you know Kimberly. You can't stop her when she has decided on something, she got that from Sandro..." I chuckled, and that made Angelo chuckle too. I laid my hand on her leg, I caressed her leg with my thumb.

"I know, Sandro were the leader. But I'm glad that he made you the next. I don't know what I would do without you, fratello." Angelo looked at me, his brown eyes showing me gratefulness. I gave him a nod, a sign that I respectet his words.

"I need to check on Ella. She's missing Kimberly, a lot. She wants do dance with her," Angelo stood up, a chuckle escaping his lips. I smiled at him. He opened the door and walked out, leaving me and Kimberly alone.

I winced as I stood up. The pain in my body were almost persistent, it hurts a lot...

I walked into the bathroom, taking off my shirt slowly. The nurses had been taking care of them, cleaning them and stiched them up, but it was so many of them...I will always remember Adam when I look at myself in the mirror, but I will never forget the way he died in. A painful death, which only makes me smile and don't care so much about them. But the scar on my face, made me look rougher. But it hurts like hell...

I turned on the shower. I began to clean my torso, and then my back, wincing at the pain when the water connected with my wounds.

"Merda!" I took my hand as support towards the wall, as I cleaned them properly. I clenched my teeth tight towards eachother, trying to endure the pain.
(Fuck)

After the shower I put on sweatpants, leaving me without a shirt. I need to let the wounds breathe so I won't get an infection.

(Please play "Carry you" by Ruelle and Fleurie)

"Kimberly?" I looked to my right, Kimberly were awake. She looked at me with pain in her eyes, putting her hand on her stomach where Adam had stabbed her.

"Shit!" She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back on the pillow. Her hand still on the place.

"It's okay, darling. I got you." I sat down besides her, holding her hand. She could've died. And I could not handle that, if she would've died I would blame myself to the day I die.

"Are you okay?!" She looked at me with worry, but I hushed her. "I know it hurts..." I gave her a reassuring smile, and she calmed down. "You look hurt, Desta." Her saying my real name made me feel some sort of way, I've missed it.

"Well I won't say it's comfortable," I laughed, making her eyes light up and her brown eyes looking into mine. "I missed you..." a single tear ran down her eye, making me stop smiling. I got closer to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I didn't want to watch him hurt you, Desta. But I just couldn't do anything." She cried in my embrace. "Kimberly it's okay..." I gave her a kiss on her forhead. She looked up at me with glossy eyes. I didn't want her to look sad, hurt or uncomfortable. It made me sad.

"Where's your necklace?" She looked at my neck. I looked down, following her eyes. I took a breath in, trying to say something. But I couldn't help but to feel sad. "Adam took it and I couldn't find it after..."

"It was so beautiful." She carresed her hand on my neck, making me look directly into her eyes. "But Ally is not a part of my life anymore...and she hasn't been since she died. But yes I loved her. Very much." I could feel how my eyes started to water. But it's okay, I'm with Kimberly. The woman I...

The woman I love.

"Kimberly..." she looked up at me. And that's when I kissed her. Her lips on mine felt like heaven. Her taste that I've been missing, her in my arms. I feel complete when I'm with her, and I can't let her go. I pulled apart, only a little bit so I could speak,

"Who says love should break us when we fall?" This made her smile, and she pulled me into a passionate kiss. It made goosebumps erupt on my body. Her tongue dancing with mine, my hands on either side of her waist, pulling her closer, but I winced as her hand traveled down on my torso. She broke the kiss, but the moment were beautiful it self.

"I'm sorry about Ivanna." She said. Sadness lingering in her voice.

"Me too. But she didn't have a good life, I think it happened for a reason. But it still breaks my heart." I gave her a small smile, and looked down.

"I would rather let my kingdom fall, then have you killed, Kimberly. I love you." She hugged me. And I hugged her back. I closed my eyes and smelled her scent. I love this woman, and I don't care what anyone else says. She will be my queen one day.

_

"Kimberly I need you to stand up and walk to the end of the hall." It's been two days since the accident. And now it's time for Kimberly to walk, try at least. It's not easy to walk after you've been shot. It's hurts like a bitch but after a while it will all be good.

"I can't , stop pushing me!" She turns her head back, telling Kian to back off. "You're a fucking bitch!" Kian puts his hands in the air and takes a step back "Good lord! Don't mess with women in pain, noted!" He rolls is eyes and then just stands there to watch.

"Kimberly, focus please." She takes a deep breath before she carefully starta to walk towards me, only a few meter away. She makes grimaces but she's doing it!

"Good! Just a few more!" As she's standing now in front of me I put my arms around her and pull her into a hug. She laughs and snuggle into my chest. A warm feeling erupting inside of me...

"Boss..." Angelo turns up besides Kian. He looks worried and annoyed. "Yes?" I ask him. What's going on now...

I get this weird feeling inside of me, that's somethings wrong. And I guess I was right.

"I have news on the devine case, but there's something you should know, Nicola. I-"

"What's the matter?" Kimberly and I pull apart, and I walk towards Angelo. He looks down, his brown eyes will not look into mine, but with the aura around us he does finally. And the words shock me....

"Charlotte Devine were working with somebody before she died. It's your father, Nicola.

"Shit..." I hear Kian say behind me. All emotions in my face turn into anger. My knuckles clenching together, my teeth and I can feel the rage inside of me.

"What the hell did they do together?" I ask him, angrily. The rage can't be described. I thought my dad was dead. Or at least gone...

"They tried to warn you. And Nicola...he's here to see you." And right there...my blood starts to fucking boil.

____

Thoughts?