LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty

Chapter Thirty. God's plan.

Kimberly Casey
____

"So when I was young my father didn't really show me affection. He was so busy with the work, but as older as I got the more the was there. I knew he loved me, I never doubted that...but you know, when you're four-teen years old, it's hard sometimes." I opened up Nicola, trying to ease down the tension and nervousness...

Or more like my own tension and nervousness.

"Sandro loved you very much, Kimberly. And so did your mother. They talked about you all the time." He looked away from the road only for a second to pass me a smile. I smiled back at him, and then he looked back at the road. 

"How come you never met me? I mean I'm sure I would remember you if I would have met you before." I look at Nicolas tattooed neck and hands. I'm pretty sure I would've simped for him....just as much as I do now.

"Well, your father did offer me once a dinner at your house. But I said no. I didn't want to expose you to any more danger, and more so your mother. She was a respectful woman, and I did not dare to make her angry or pissed off." He chuckles at the sentace.  I chuckle too.

Oh yes my father did surely respect my mother. You did not want to piss her off.

"You look very much like her Kimberly. And Sandro as well of course, but tou gpt tour mothers eyes. Your father had more darker eyes, your mother did have more honey brown eyes. Just like yours." He smiles at me, but never leaves his eyes on the road. He kisses my hand again, and lay his hand on top of mine in my lap.

This feeling...

I never want it to go away.

"We're here." Nicola stops in front of a big, black gate. Cameras all over the place. Two men on either side of the gate dressed in black. With sunglasses on them. Their hands gesturing that we can drive, and Nicola do so.

"Shit, I'm scared Nicola..." I can feel everything inside of me wrench. Feels like I'm gonna puke!

"It's okay. Just stay with me, and don't ever forget what Kian taught you that night. I know it was a while ago, but you need to calm yourself. You might only have miliseconds to process things today, Miele." He stops the car in front of the big mansion.

Wow.

"Yeah... I know." He smiles at me at faces me.

"Okey listen...Angelo and Kian is in the woods, Alexandro will listen to our whole conversation. And if something goes wrong, Kimberly. You can't stay. Even if it means that you'll have to leave me, I will be okay." He looks intensly in my eyes. I give him a nod, before he kisses me on my lips. His hands on either side of my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say, looking into his green eyes. We get out of the car, and now the real action begins.

"Welcome." A tall woman stands in front of the door, as we walks inside.

"Who is she?" I whisper to Nicola. He leans down towards me and whispers back,

"Nira, Charlotte's sister." I give him a nod as we keep walking. The whole house is in a black colour scheme. And gold. Pretty look alike Nicola's mansion.

As we get closer to what I guess is the office, or the room where the meeting is going to hold place, Nicola puts his hand on my lower back. Butterflies in my stomach is coming alive at his touch...

Nicola opens the door, and there he sits.

Giovanni Castello.

_