LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two

Chapter thirty-two. As hell begin.

Nicola Castello
____

"Men! Get ready for everything. Pray, talk and prepare your minds. Neka je Bog s tobom."  I say to them. It's important to let them know that they have time to pray. Not everyone have something to belive in...but they do pray to get back to their families.
(Let god be with you)

"Desta. How are you feeling?" Kimberly comes forward and ask me. I shrig my shoulders and look up at the sky. "I just want this shit to be over...and I need to get revenge for my mother and sister. And I won't let him get away with this." I look down, into her eyes. The sun is about to to settle down, and when it does...

It's time to fight.

_

"Custode. Are you done?" I push the earpiece in my ear and ask Kian, or more today. Custode.

"Si" I hear his low voice. And now I know it's time.

"orario dello spettacolo." I smile as I say to everyone.
(Show time)

"Angelo, Leon, it's your time to shine. Don't let me down!" I say to them. And they do as they're told.

"Kimberly. Come with me!" I pull out my gun, with the silencer on it. I might need to use my gun and not my knife at some points. And it's important that it won't do much noise. And I bet that Giovanni doesn't have an idea that we're here.

Fucking bastard!

Me and Kimberly begins to run to the nearest window. I put my hands together so that she can reach the window, and I soon after her.

"We're in." I say into the earpiece. We walk slowly towards the door where we're supposed to meet with Kian. But he's not here...

"Shit!" I mutter to myself. "What is it?" Kimberly looks around us. I don't answer her.

Because we don't have time.

Six men of Giovanni's is coming up behind us, and we need to kill them all. Just the two of us. But before they can see us, we're getting pulled into the room behind us. And the door closes just before their eyes.

"Fuck that was close!" Kian laughs. I turn around and put the gun towards his throat. "You could've fucking killed us you puttana!" I growl at him. He looks me dead in the eyes, and laughs.

"Sad I didn't." He gives me a smile and I put the gun down.

"You piece of shit." Kimberly says to him. And he walks closer to her. I'm not thinking straight  right now. He takes slow steps towards her. But she doesn't even budge.

"Don't compare me to him, dear." Kian smiles. Kimberly gives him a wicked smile back, and just walks behind him. "We don't have time to play kitten and mouse, pussy. Now come on!" She says as she goes to the next place we're supposed to go. We open the window and Kian jumps out, and we soon after him.

I never said that I loved Kian but he's my friend. But he needs to learn how to respect what's mine. And he needs to learn that he's not the one in charge.

"Kian, what now?" I asks him. We are now standing on the backside of the mansion. Most of the guards should be dead by now, so we should not have to worry much about them.

"Now we need to find Giovanni. It shouldn't be that hard. So tell me Castello. Where is the mighty Giovanni when he needs to relax?" Kian smiles at me with a knowing look. Kimberly looks at us as I make eye contact with Kian, and gives him the same knowingly smile back.

"Fuckes a whore." I smile. And he nods. "This way. We need to get inside of the basement, but we need to do it quietly. He probably has guards down there too, but I will take care of them...you two need to kill him. And do it nice and easy." Kian looks at me with a worried look on his face.