LEALTÀ -Chapter eight

Chapter eight. Greece

Third person POV

The famous billionare,Nicola Castello,and his "prisoner" Kimberly Casey made their way into the hotel that Castello had booked their room in. They walked into the building. It was a white and blue colour theme in there;just like the most of the buildings in greece.

Castello was greeted by the man in the reception,a phone covering his right ear;his lips moving and words coming out as he spoke greek with the other person on the line. He pulled a finger in front of him;gesturing to them to wait a second,not looking up once at them. Castello was annoyed at the waiting and stomp with his foot in steady rhytms. His shoe making a noise in the whole building. He looked unhappy down at his watch,hugging his wrist.

It wasn't before a good minute had passed,before the tall and unhappy man opened his mouth,spitting out some words in an angry tone to the guy. Which ms. Casey didn't understand. She was mostly taken a-back at the suprise that Nicola spoke greek too.

"Tha sou sikóso aftó to tiléfono tóso psilá, an den to kleíseis!"
(I will shove that phone so far up your ass,if you don't hang up!"

Castello looked furious with his eyebrows connected,his cheeks a weak colour of red and his breath raggid. He looked with a intense gaze at the shocked guy behind the desk. He said something quickly before he pressed the button on the phone making the call end.

"I apologize mr. Castello!" The guy said. Fear,showing in his voice and features. "I didn't know it was you,until I looked up." Was his excuse. The guy sat there giving the keys that rested besides the computer in front of him. He gave them with shaky hands to the tall man in front of him,looking scared for his life.

Castello looked him dead in the eyes before he took the keys,dangling in the guys hands,and walking up the stairs on his way to the room. Ms. Casey following with hurried steps behind him,trying to keep up with him. Castello was in a serious mood. His steps were fast and he wasn't up for a joke or anything like it. Three stairs later,and a tired Kimberly after him;they were at their door. The hotel was nice,fancy even. The walls were in a grey shade,a black carpet on the floor instead of hard floor. The walls had some paintings on them. Mostly greek gods,greek wisdom words or a cross,showing their respect for god.

____

Kimberly Casey

I stood behind Nicola,like a lost puppy just looking around me. It was very nice in here. It gave you a typical 'greece' style and a fancy one too. The door unlocked with a click as Castello opened it. He was in a serious mood. And honestly? I didn't even want to look at him. Yes,it is nice to be here in greece,safe with other people and that...but I do not want to be a prisoner. Not under anyone.

I walk behind him,closing the door after me in the process.

"There are two rooms,one bathroom,a kitchen,a balcony and a pool," Castello breaks the silence,his voice were steady but he sounded tired. "You do not leave the hotel before you ask me and I'll go with you." He turned to me,his hair was damp as a layer of sweat covered his forhead,some strands of hair sticking to it. It caught my attention;his hair was a bit curly,not much but some. His brown eyes that couldn't be seen through looked at me. I stopped looking at him once I remembered that I was staring.

"I will go to a meeting in," Castello looks down at his watch," two hours so I will take a shower and fix something to eat. You can leave your things in your room." He said. He looked serious,not up for a fight or anything. I looked down at my bag. I took it and walked past him,but I stopped as I was behind him,my back facing him.