LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen. Nightmare

____

Kimberly Casey

It was like my worst nightmare came true. That one person that took away my virginity which was meant for the man I love to take,he took. He abused me,raped me and almost killed me...That one person was now standing behind me,his hand covering my mouth.

"Don't make a sound. I've made sure that your boyfriend won't be here for a litte while." He chuckled lowly. It was a disgusting sound. Nothing I ever wanted to hear.

"You will come with me to the kitchen,and I will talk to you."

No...he always said that before he...raped me

I bit down on his hand,making him release his hold on me and clutch onto his hand in pain. I could taste his blood on my tongue,but I didn't care. My only goal was to get Ella to saftey. I ran towards the couch,picking her up,and then I ran towards the stairs.

"Kim,what's happening? Where is my dad?" She began to cry in my arms,but I couldn't stop running. She needed to be safe.

"I don't know,baby!" I rushed out as I ran up the stairs. I looked behind me only to see the furious man running behind me,almost catching me.

"Ella! Lock the door,and stay there until you only hear a voice you recognize,promise me!" I put her down and pushed her into Nicola's room. I saw that she closed the door,and I could hear the lock...

I turned around but I was met with a fist in my face,making me fall to the floor in a hard thump. "YOU BITCH! COME HERE!" Assar yelled at me and took a hard grip on my arms. I winced as my wounds from Adam still hasn't healed properly yet.

"Ella cover your ears!" I yelled out. I won't let her listen to me...being abused.

"P-please Assar,let m-me go!" I cried. The tears wouldn't stop coming as he dragged me down the stairs as I tried to stop him.

"I need to punish you,you little slut! Didn't you think that I would found you!?" He spat. We were now in the kitchen alone.

"What did you do to the guards!" I yelled at him as he pushed me down onto the floor. I yelped out in pain as I fell onto the hard floor.

"They're only knocked out. So we don't have much time,we need to go in ten minutes. But that leaves time for me..." he licked his lips,and walked towards me. I tried to stand up,but failed as he grabbed my black hair in a hard grip. It felt like my whole scalp would come off. And I could feel the warm blood running down my neck.

I yelled out in pain once again,as he pushed me against the kitchen counter. He grabbed my both arms behind my back,holding my wrists in a extremly hard grip. Making sure that I can't escape. It would surely leave bruises.

At this time,I knew what was coming...the endless pain,the nausea...

"N-No...p-please!" I begged him. But he pushed down my head on the counter as he dragged my leggings down,my panties too in the process. I didn't have the time to think before he pushed himself into me,hard. I winced and let out a sob at the pain. There was no arousal,nothing that made me wet down there...