LEALTÀ-Chapter four

Chapter four. Missing them

____

Kimberly Casey

"You awake?" My heart stopped at the sudden voice. My eyes opened in one quick second as I flew up in the bed. I stared wide eyed at the man who stood in the doorway. I could only see his silhouette but I knew who it was. It was the boss. Nicola.

"Now I am!" I said,angry that he had just woken me up. He walked closer,him now standing at the edge of the bed. He wore black dress pants,white button-up,black shoes. His brown hair was messy,but it still looked good. His Hazel eyes burned into my own.

"Why are you here?" But he didn't answer. He stood more straight. His jaw muscles clenching and un-clenching. He put his hand down in his pocket of his pants. He reached his hand out,giving me a...photo?

"This is of your parents. All that's left of your pictures from your home." He said. What does he mean with 'what's left'?

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused by his choice of words. His face straight,showing me nothing.

"The Constatino's burned down your home. And that is all that's left of it." He said. "So you mean that-" I stopped,looking at the photo in my hands. My mom kissing my dad on the cheek outside their favorite place in italy. Florence,outside a flower shop. My eyes begun to tear up.

"So this-" but I stopped myself again as I looked up,he was gone. Nicola had left the room. But he didn't even say anything! What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I pulled the covers off of my body,but I winced at the pain in my body. As I stood up,I stood still for a moment,trying to get my balance back. I walked over to the door that led to the bathroom. The bathroom had a black and dark theme,it was gorgeous in here. It must be so expensive though.

I looked at myself in the big mirror that reached over the whole wall. My brown,long hair was greasy. My brown eyes had dark circles under them and the cut on my cheek was still not fully healed...that's going to be a ugly scar.

The cut that Constatino had given me for not giving him a blowjob...

I looked down. My chin trembling at the dark memories. My eyes closed at the panic and pain I felt inside...I miss Sarah. The girl that always was there,the girl that I've been talking to when there was nobody else. When it was silent. When the screams of the other women was heard late at night-she was the one I could talk to and just...escape reality for a moment.

A sob escaped my lips. I can't take this anymore. First my parents,Sarah and now I'm here. Here with people I don't even know. What if they will do worse things? What if they will sell me!?

My breath fasten it's pace,my chest hurt,my vision became blurry as black dots appeared. My balance almost gave up.

My fist connected to the mirror,making it break into pieces. I picked a piece up,holding a hard grip onto it before I put it against my wrist.

Please...make this pain go away! P-please...

"Don't."

I looked up at the direction the voice came from. Nicola.

"Let me be! I don't even know you." I yelled. I backed up against the wall,still holding the glas piece against my wrist. My hands began to shake at the nervousness.

He walked with steady steps against me. Still not a single sign of any emotion on his face. Not. A. Single. Bit.

"I made a promise to your father,Kimberly. And I'm a man of my words. So I can't let you do this."

I looked down at my arm. I know that this isn't the way out...but I just need this hell to end.

"Give me it." He demanded. He reached his hand out,looking me dead in the eyes. I looked back at him,before I pushed the glas down in my arm. He rushed towards me,taking the piece before I could do anything worse then I already did.

Blood dripped all over me and the floor. I could feel my head pulsating as the seconds went by. Nicola said something,but I couldn't hear him. It was dull.

My legs gave after,and I fell to the floor. Tears escaped my eyes as I was laying on the floor. Sweat dripping down my forhead,my heart beating fast and painfully slow at the same time...

Was this the end?

And then...it all turned black.

____

Faint voices all around me. A cold breeze went right through me as I tried to open my eyes. My whole body was still hurting from the days earlier. I opened my eyes. It was a basement? not again...

What the hell?

"You will be here till tomorrow." The voice I know too well now said. I looked up,my vision blurry for only a second. But I recognized those brown-hazel eyes of his. My head was pulsating,my hands trying to connect with my temple,but I couldn't. My hands were trapped in chains. I froze.

"That's for your own saftey,Kimberly." Nicola's voice echoed in my ears. He was squating in front of me,his eyes in my level as I sat on the hard,concrete floor. What the hell did-oh right...

I looked down on my wrist I tried to cut open for...a few hours ago I guess. White bandage was wrapped around it,a little red stain showing through.

"It will leave a nasty scar." His annoying voice was heard again. Who the hell does he think he is? He isn't my dad.

I looked around my surroundings. A little window right above me,making light erupt in this room. A black door on the right,in front of me. And then the chains that held me to the wall. I couldn't even make it out of them even if I tried. My eyes connected with his. The brown in his eyes was calm,but it still held such a power. And I could even see myself in them. A shiver ran down my spine.

"Alejandro and Julio will come down here,stich you up and give you food."

"I don't want anything from you!" I yelled to him. He looked at me emotionless. He didn't even budge. I could feel my head exploding and I wanted to puch him so hard. I groaned at the feeling.

The door opened,and the two men I knew as Alejandro and Julio walked in,with another man? Who the hell is he. His hair was dark,his eyes were brown-really dark brown. He was well built,almost as Nicola. His black suit hugged his big body tight,making his muscles beneath it show.

"This is Angelo." Nicola gestured to the man. He looked at me with a smile on his plump lips. "What the hell are you smiling at?" I hissed. His smile only grew.

"I like her." He pointed out. Nicola looked at me,before he was going to stand up,but I called him down to my level again. He came to his earlier position...and that's when I just did it. One thing I never thought I'll ever do to a man again...

I spit him in the face.

____

How will Nicola react?

And what do you think of this chapter?