LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen. I don't belive in words,I belive in actions

____

Nicola Castello

I have no idea what's happened to me. Ever since Kimberly opened up to me that night,It's like I can't leave her alone...it's like I have to see what she's doing,how she's doing. And it's driving me crazy,when I don't have words of the thing's I'm feeling.

"And just like that,but you just,put your foot up higher!" Kimberly's voice brought me out of the thoughts I was deep in. She was standing in our gym,with Ella besides her. Ella was wearing the outfit Angelo bought her. And Kimberly-or Kim as Ella preferred-was wearing black training tights,black tank top and training shoes. I couldn't stop staring at her ass-

"You're so whiped."

I looked to my side as I was standing against the wall. Kian was standing there,his hands in his pockets a toothpick in his mouth. His brown hair was a bit wet,showing he had a shower.

"Stop it,I'm just-observing." I lied. Maybe I was whiped. But I mean...look at her. She wasn't tall,probably 5.2,her black hair was long and a little bit wavy. Her thighs was big-not too big,not too small-perfect. Her calves was well trained as she was dancing,and so her ass. And we won't forget that face. Those eyes. And her personality.

She is wonderful with Ella,and she is so...empathic. She cares even if you've been an ass towards her. Like I was. And I do regret it.

"Just like that! Now,take your hands on top of your thigh and push it-slowly!- but a little bit harsh. It will hurt a little bit,but it will stretch your muscles." Her angelic voice said. I was calm at hearing her so happy.

"We will begin the plan in five. Your office." Kian said before he looked one last time at the girls and left.

Right...

_

"Boss." The fifty men said at the same time as I walked into my office. They all wore black costumes and their weapons rested around their waist.

I nodded and stood behind the desk,looking up but not into their eyes. As I...had my problem.

"We will have twenty of you in the front side,twenty of you in the back-and the rest will sneak on the inside. We will try to take out Bryan Walker in his home. You-" I pointed to the ten men that's going into the mansion with me,Kian and Angelo. "You will follow me,Angelo and Kian. You other's,you know your position. Don't make me disappointed today guys!" I said,and we all began to pack our things.

Bryan Walker has been after me for years. But he has been laying low when he knew what kind of power I held. How big my mafia is. He's doing human-trafficking. Selling girls around the age four to thirty. So killing him won't be bad. He's also betraying other bosses. So we will be doing the underworld a favour of killing him. And a pleasure-for myself.

All the other's was done with the packing. But I had one more thing to do before we left. I looked down at my watch, 1:23 PM

I walked down the stairs,down to the last floor where the gym was.

"Good! Now,again until you get a hang on it."