LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six

Chapter Twenty-six. Devil in disguise

Kimberly Casey
____

"So how will we be doing this? I need all of the information we will be having in here. I know that we all need Nicola, and I'm here to help."

Everyone were silent. No one has been saying a word since two days ago, when Nicola were taken.

"Kimberly.." Angelo sighed and put his head in his arms. Everyone were looking into emptyness.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry!" This caught everyone's attention. "I'm so fucking sorry that I can't sit here and just watch while someone that I-" I took a breath, before I continued.

"Someone who I care about is being fucking killed. And shame on all of you for only sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself."

"But I can tell you this. When Adam had his hands on me I lost all my hope. The things he did to me is something I'll never forget but I'm not sitting here feeling sorry for myself, drinking myself to sleep. Because you know what? If it were one of you! Nicola would risk his own fucking life to save you. No matter how risky or dangerous it would be. Think of that."

I walked out of the office, leaving everyone there. As I walked out, I met Kian on my way.

"Kimberly!" He stopped me. He looked actually worried and I need to speak with him.

"You've heard right?" I asked. I put my hands in front of me as a shield. He nodded and looked at me. "Good, cause I need you to come with me and get him out." He widen his eyes.

"No Kimberly you don't understand..." he looked down and took a breath in, standing in a straight position. "Charlotte were very close with our mafia. Nicola helped her and she did with us, but you need to know something about her..." he looked around us and took a step closer, "Charlotte Devine were married to Adam..." I couldn't belive it.

"What..." I couldn't think straight, and my heart started to beat like crazy. I looked at Kian, his hazel brown eyes looking into my own. Kian looked tired, and that we all were...the bags under his eyes made it clear, and his messy hair.

"Well...I don't care. You're a fucking assassin Kian, start acting like one. You can do anything." I walked away, upstairs to my room, locking the door behind me. As the door locked I collapsed onto the floor. Tears start to floading down my cheeks.

What should I do? How will I fucking do this?!

"Please dad...tell me how, give me some sign. I can't do this without you!" I yelled. And I began to sob and cry more.

I just miss him. Desta.

"I miss y-you! Can't you fucking see, I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!" I sat up, and started to punch the mirror on the wall. My knuckles bleeding as I did. I could see myself. My hair all messy, the mascara running under my eyes and my eyes swollen.

Desta wouldn't want me to react like this. Get yourself together!

I took a deep breath. I need to find a way, since no one wants to help me I need to help myself before I do something I will regret. I put on some new clothes, all black. The sun were beginning to settle down, the clouds starting to form on the sky.