LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen. Miami

____

Kimberly Casey

I turned off the shower and stepped out of it. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled...even though I had bruises all over me,cuts and pain everywhere...I survived. I survived that one person who I thought would be the death of me,but he wasn't. I will be the death of him. Sure,right now I might not be in the best state...but I will be. In a few weeks.

"Kim,are you okay? It's been thirty minutes." Nicola asked and knocked on the door. I looked down at my feet and answered him,"Yes. I'm fine,I'll be out in a second."

I could hear him walk away from the door. I took a clean pair of panties that I had brought in before I showered and put them on before I put a towel around myself and unlocked the door. As I walked out,Nicola was laying on the bed in only black sweat pants. Shirtless. I swallowed the saliva in my throat. Even though I sometimes hate him I can't stop staring at him...I mean,he has those green eyes...Black hair,some facial hair on his chin and above his lips...and his body...wow.

Nicola was watching something on his phone but looked up when he noticed my presence. I was only wearing a towel around me,which caught his attention quickly.

"Can I change here?" I asked Nicola. His eyes widen a bit but he nodded his head yes and looked back down to look at his phone as I turned around. I found an over sized white t-shirt in the bag Nicola had brought here. There was a mirror on the wall in front of me,so I could see the bed behind me. Nicola's eyes was all over me. I smiled and dropped the towel on the floor as I put on the shirt-slowly.

"K-Kim..." I turned around and met his eyes. The green eyes I've been longing to see...but also those green eyes I sometimes hate to see.

I walked towards the bed and climbed into the bed. I put the white fluffy quilt over half of my body,and looked up at Nicola. His phone was on,but his eyes weren't on the screen:they were on me.

"Please stay in the bed with me...I-I don't want you to go." I pleaded. He turned his phone off,and placed it on the bedstand besides him. The room was only lighten up by the two lamps above the bed,making the light in here cozy and warm.

(PLEASE PLAY "Days Go By." By Eddie Thoneick)

I brought my hand up to his face,and exhaled as I could feel my whole body relax. "I was so scared..." My chin began to tremble and the tears I've been holding wanted to come out. Nicola took his hand over mine and placed it around his neck,as he pulled me to straddle him. The action made me stop crying and look at him wide eyed.

"W-what-" but his finger found my lips,husching me.

"No...I need a hug. And a long one from you." I nodded and a big smile made it's way onto my lips. My legs on either side of his hips,and my arms around his neck. I moved forward and placed my head in the crock of his neck as my hands played with the hair on his neck. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment...

"You don't have to tell me what happend in that apartment,Kimberly. But you need to know that I'm here when you're ready."

"Why are you saying that to me...?" I asked quiet as my eyes were still closed and my fingers still playing with his hair.